Cecropia
graduate
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2019
- Messages
- 672
- Age
- 74
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
So do most of you in recovery wear the compression stockings? The girl measured them but they are way too long. Can't cut them or they will unravel. I wore them a week then took 2 days off because all the excess I have to fold ovor at the top, very uncomfortable. Today my husband helped me put them on again and I left all the extra at the bottom of my foot hanging off the foot. So as not to slip I placed the extra onto the top of my foot and put the slippers from the hospital with grips on my feet, which I hadn't been using. This is the most comfortable way so far. Anybody ditch them after 1 week? One of the nurses on here did, but she was walking a lot. I'm walking but I also sit and relax more than I walk.








and hope you're doing well today and enjoying your weekend!


I love barefoot too.