TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

After that marvelous meal you cooked no wonder you're feeling lazy. I hope someone else did the cleaning up though.

it's funny that even when I am feeling pretty normal, all of a sudden incan have a few days of feeling exhausted, and I tend to forget that it's still part of the recovery. After resting all day yesterday, I am still tired today, this is going be a long work week.

@dianehelen I haven't heard anything yet and I feel if there was nothing wrong one of the pathologists would have called to tell me...I've been overly concerned because after they were done with the biopsies they left for a few minutes and came back because they needed a bigger sample of one of the nodules, my husband says I'm reading too much into it, I hope he is right. I just hope the report is showing tomorrow.

waiting for test results is torture. Im still holding on to a good thought for you. the coming back for another sample, would concern me too, but EVERYTHING does, so your husband is probably the good voice of reason here.

@dianehelen You are probably right, but sometimes I feel like he minimizes the importance of things that worry me, so I don't worry but it just annoys me and makes me feel like boinking him on the head, sometimes I just want hubby to listen, he can't always makes things better!!!

@uva55 umm re husbands and the underworry gene? Yaaa been there done that... When I found my lump that in my heart KNEW was NOT good, for 2 weeks, till we had confirmation, hubby kept telling me calm down, he was sure its nothing, and dont worry, because its really nothing..

Well.. ya... it was NOT nothing..

Some times ya win sometimes ya lose... but underworrying or overworrying, never changes the outcome, a middle ground would be nice in a perfect world huh?

Still keeping that good thought for you!

Ok...this has nothing to with our knees, pains, swelling m my thyroid, or...hey I just realized my shoulder doesn't hurt anymore, back to one health broblem at a time, yayyy for me.

I still want to rant...I HATE AUTOCORRECT!!!!!!!!! Every time I write a message I have to spend five minutes fixing all the wrong words, I think autocorrect has been outsourced to I don't know where I don't recognize whatever language it uses...ok, I feel better now:yikes:
IMG_0951.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Came first to your thread to check on you sweet Clara. I needed the laugh your rant gave me just now!

My prayers are going up for you, for your peace and for God's protection all around you!

In facing uncertainty.. we must always remember.. TOWANDA-!!!

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 9.24.31 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Suz thanks for the laugh...we have to keep our sense of humor to avoid going crazy... I can't handle another doctor, yikes:scare:

• Agree
Reactions: Suz
I, too, have been checking your thread all day. Waiting for test results is the pits but I'm hoping for the best possible outcome. You've had enough this year, period! Nothing I can say to change your worries, but you'll soon know. Sending love.

Hoping your results show that everything is OK. Sending up some prayers for you.

Hey, Clara. I have a boink- worthy husband, too. I think it's a man thing. They want to fix stuff and don't know HOW to listsen and not give advice.

Thinking of you this morning.

Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 9/20/2016

Hey, Clara. I have a boink- worthy husband, too. I think it's a man thing. They want to fix stuff and don't know HOW to listen and not give advice.
That's it exactly!
Men seem to think you only talk to them about something when you want them to do something about it. They just don't understand that sometimes a woman wants to talk about something, so that she can clarify her thoughts, or just express her concern.

That's where Bonesmart comes in! We are here to listen and try to help. If we can't, we can just empathize with each other.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Lizardtails
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom