TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

Oh wow!!! Dance through the night! We rejoice with you. Hip hip hooray!
 
Clara that is terrific news! Prayers were answered. So happy for you. This calls for a celebration.
 
AWESOME-!!!!!!!

[Bonesmart.org] Clara welcomes her new knee!!!
 
I am so relieved, the pathologist that helped me through all this called me himself, he said he even had a second pathologist review the slides, I am so relieved.

Thank you all of my BS friends for your prayers and support.

@Suz I knew you would like my happy dance picture, lol
 
Oh!!!! Wonderful!!!! Woot, woot and triple woot!!!!!!


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
I LOVED YOUR HAPPY DANCE PICTURE @uva55, Clara!

I could honestly hear the music and see the gang dancing right along with us here-!! Seriously!!

Gave me goosebumps of joy for you!
 
God is SO good! That is such good news! It has made my day!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Clara! I cannot believe how much you have been through!! So happy the results were negative! Are you Cuban? Will you be visiting family while there?my husband and I are both Cuban[emoji4]


Mercedes Z - RTKR Aug 15th
 
Clara, so happy to hear your results were negative. What a relief. Enjoy the peaceful feelings this has brought you. So glad this stress has been removed for you.
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom