TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

Thank God he's doing OK, Clara. I know how close you are with him. My prayers are with you both. Your new knee is doing great!
 
Thank you ladies!!! He is doing much better!!! I am very tired, I need a day or two of doing NOTHING!!! I don't see one anytime soon though!!!
 
So glad your dad's on the mend. Now, you need to take care of yourself as much as you can!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Clara welcomes her new knee!!!


I couldn't resist...and I can relate, lol
 
I'm glad your Dad's doing better~~so scary! Keeping him & you in my prayers! Hope you can get some down time soon! So happy your knee is doing so well! I think we should call ourselves the Bone Smart Crispies :heehee:
 
Hello I've had my knee done sept 16.3016

and I like to join in the chat

surgery was 4 weeks ago today

knee is swollen painful and a 7" scar up and down

they wen't threw an old scar from 1993

and pulled out a 4" screw thanks Darryl
 
@darrrylx , we're happy you joined us! I suggest you begin a post-op thread of your own. It'll allow other members to encourage you and answer any questions you may have. Directions for starting your own thread are below. Let me know if you have trouble and we can do that for you. There are lots of wonderful folks here that would love to help!

https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/starting-a-new-thread-and-posting.14736/
 
@uva55
Glad that your dad is doing better! How scary! I know this sounds weird, but I find it easier to be the one that has to heal rather than worrying about my loved ones being in pain. That sounds really weird, right? I worry all the time about something happening to my parents.

I am so happy that your recovery is going well!

Jen
 
I couldn't resist when I saw the meme, I do feel like rice krispies at times, snap, crackle and pop as Paula mentioned, well as long as we can do it in style and laugh about it we are ok...

@ACDCJen I know exactly what you mean, I am the same way, I rather be the one with the issues than see a loved one hurting and not be able to help make it better, it breaks my heart to see my dad deteriorating right before my eyes, I finally convinced him to use the cane, he called me this morning to let me know that his legs felt week and when I suggested he use the cane he promised he would, my daughter in law saw him using it so that makes me feel better, so no, it not weird to feel like you do!!!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom