TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

I go snap crackle and pop too.
Sometimes I go
[Bonesmart.org] Clara welcomes her new knee!!!
b
MrowrrMrowwwrrrrrrrr as well.
 
Good morning everyone, I love this cooler weather in the morning makes me feel so energetic....well until my job sucks that energy right out of me, hahaha

I hope this morning finds everyone feeling better and pain free. I will catch up with everyone's news later!!

Now is time for some coffee :)
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a very busy one, I did lots of babysitting the grandkids and boy am I tired, I didn't have my usual three weekend, I had to work Friday, and I didn't have much time to relax, my knee did well but I am icing it at work right now because it feels a little tight.

I am loving the cooler weather, ranging from high 50's to mid 80's this weekend, I really enjoy this time of the year.

Wishing by BS friends a pain free week!!!
 
You so rock. Seeing all that you can do already and you enjoying life gives me so much hope. Thank you for writing about it.

It cool and crisp here. Husband took me for a short drive to look at leaves. One afternoon this week we're going to a metro park so I can hear the fall leaves under my feet (and cane)--my absolute favorite time of year. So glad you're enjoying it :)


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
Hi @uva55 just caught up on your thread so glad your dad is doing better. Just wanted to say hi and so glad your new knee is working well. I am coming up to my one year anniversary on my left tkr November 12 and can say its a great feeling to walk and do things without pain. I new knee is doing great it still gets a little stiff if I overdue things but I just rest it and I am good to go. I will be having my right tkr December 5 so I will be starting recovery again the Bone smart way which is the only way. Have a great week. :SUNsmile:
 
@macduf387 I am so glad you are doing well. We will be here for you when you have your December TKR, you know what to do now so it should be a little easier. I am sure the first time is scarier, we have not clue what we are in for.

It's great to hear from you:)
 
Thank you Clara yes I am hoping for a similar recovery it did go well but as we know no two knees are the same. Definately staying away from PT for at least the first 3 weeks. Hopefully I get the same pt guy he understood I wasnt doing the no pain no gain routine. :wink:
Madeleine
 
Clara, you are always here for all of us! I love this time of year, too! Summer is not for me, and I don't mind it in the 30s and 40s. Being from Virginia that's our average winter temperatures. Try to get some rest whenever you can. We care so much about you!!
 
@KarriB I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you for all of your advice and sharing your recovery experience with me, your words were very helpful during difficult times, you were always kind and encouraging.

I was going to PM you, since that's how I have been told to communicate for non knee related subjects, however, there seems to be a tech issue which is preventing some users from being able to PM.

BS was a very important piece of my recovery and my plan was to stick around and pay it forward, but at this time I feel it is better to move on.

Once again, thank you, stay true to yourself and continue to encourage all of the current and future TKR newbies!
 
Thank you for your kind words! It has been wonderful to see your recovery, Clara. You listened to your body, balanced activity so well and still encouraged others. Life without constant pain is great! I know you will enjoy your family even more now! I'll miss seeing your posts, but I want to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas!
 
@uva55 - Clara, I'm sorry to hear you are leaving. You've been a big help to so many people.
However, I'm glad that your recovery has progressed and you are able to get on with your normal life.

Best wishes. :flwrysmile: :flwrysmile:
 
I'm so happy your life is back on track & going so well with your new knee! Your surgery was 2 days before mine & I always looked to your posts for reassurance because you progressed faster than I did. Thank you, Clara, for all your encouragement thru this wild & long ride! I wish you the best & do hope you check in once in awhile to keep us posted on your continued success with your knee & all. TKR & BS family forever :flwrysmile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to see you go. You have helped others along their recovery road. Take that new knee and enjoy your life!
 
Good luck Clara & god bless xx

LTKR 11 May 2016
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom