TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

My prayers are with you and your family while facing that monster, Matthew. I pray for your safe travel back home.
 
Yes, Clara, thinking of you. Hope the storm did no harm.


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
Hope you & your family are safe! I really hope the storm didn't ruin your trip! We're all looking forward to hearing from you! :loveshwr:
 
I miss you, Clara and look forward to hearing from you. It's like one of our family's missing!
 
I'm back and exhausted but it's a good exhaustion, we had a great time with the family, they gave me a wonderful birthday. Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes. The hardest thing was not being able to communicate with my family whenever I wanted to and the heat, we had air conditioning in the bedroom which was great at night but during the day it was HOT. I really enjoyed spending time with my family.

It seems like hurricane Matthew is going to hit Santiago de Cuba which is not close to Havana but its still going to be disastrous for the entire Island, i pray that they will somehow suffer minimum impact.

I hope all of my BS friends are doing well, I will read everyone's progress tomorrow, tonight I must sleep:sleep:

Oh, By the way my knee did awesome, I walked, went up and down steps and up hills, no pain at all, yayyy!!!!
 
Welcome "home" :flwrysmile: So happy your family made your birthday so special. It's great that your knee treated you good. Praying your family & the area will be safe from Matthew! Rest well tonight!
 
Welcome home! So glad you had a great time, and that you are HOME and SAFE!

Rest up, and hope people are safe over there

So glad you let us know you are ok.. :)
 
So happy you had a great time. Is it actually hotter in Cuba than Florida? You're so close. But maybe lack of a/c? Well glad you're back.
 
Welcome home glad you are home safe nothing like a huge storm to chase you all the way home. Also glad you had a great time and special birthday celebration.
:cheers: :SUNsmile::flwrysmile:
 
Welcome home! I had to read your thread first! (Sorry everyone, but you understand!) Hope your family will be safe in the hurricane's shadow. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time with no knee problems! Looking forward to more reporting!
 
Great to hear you are back safely and that you had a good time and no knee problems.
Have a good rest :sleep:
Tabby xxx
 
Good to hear you had a wonderful time with family. I do hope everyone stays safe!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom