Guest viewing is limited

TKR Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

[Bonesmart.org] Clara welcomes her new knee!!!

Hope you have an amazing trip and a wonderful birthday. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Tabby xxx
 
It sounds like a nightmare. How blessed we are here.
 
Happy Birthday, Clara! I hope you have a wonderful time seeing your family in Cuba. I'm sure that will be an emotional trip.

Good tip on the sunscreen, I'll need to remember that.

PS: You look *wonderful*!
 
Yes, enjoy what sounds like a wonderful trip. Family.......can't say enough about how important family is and familly time. You've set some very good ground rules about electronics, yes we've lost that personal touch, with sending text instead of calling or visiting in person. Again Enjoy :yay:
 
Happy Birthday and safe travels with that wonderful new knee! :spin::loveshwr::dancy:
 
Wishing you the happiest birthday ever. Tkr-/done. Thryoid nodules--clear. Future=bright!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Happy birthday Clara! Hope you are having a great time with family and make it back before Hurricane Matthew approaches Cuba.
 
Clara, I've been thinking of you with Matthew bearing down on Cuba. I hope you and your family are safe. Happy Birthday!
 
Happy Birthday!! I've been thinking of you all day. Hope this is the best birthday ever.


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLARA! I pray you have a wonderful visit with your family.
 
I hope your visit was was a wonderful one and I pray the hurricane leaves Cuba alone, along with the rest of the world!
 
Clara, please do write when you get home. I am thinking of you and your family in Cuba. I hope you all remain safe from the storm.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom