saltyal
member
I won't take another when the pain wakes me. My pain levels at night are around a 6....
Well you're definitely short-changing yourself on the pain meds .... I was told to never let pain get above 3 or so ....adequate pain management is crucial to a decent sleep and a comfortable recovery.... and remember it's much easier (and better) to STAY comfortable than it is to GET comfortable
Nope ......... You're probably hurting from doing too much too soon what with work and household chores and PT and whatnot on top of all that.Should I be off the pain meds by now?
... So if you're in pain you need the meds, whether it's 3 weeks, 3 months, or 3 years!.... You might consider taking something like a couple of XS Tylenol Nights (acetaminophen w/methacarbomal) to supplement your prescription meds and relieve some of that muscle tightness.Cheers, Al
Canada