TKR Careful! There Be Dragons Here! <

Sorry to hear you are still having challenges with your left knee.
If the patch test is normal after 48 hours, keep a close eye on your skin, sometimes the reaction is delayed.
@borymms4 , had difficulty getting her metal allergy diagnosed.
 
Oh no, Bill, I'm so sorry you're having these problems. I sure hope you can find a resolution for them. Many prayers are with you.
 
Sorry you're having issues. Google "Eric Topol" and "Washington Post" for what one (famous) doctor went through before getting an accurate diagnosis for what was going on with his knee rehab.
 
I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems with your knee. It is very frustrating to not have the outcome that we were expecting post op. I went through it myself. I found having another OS look at me knee that he was able to figure out my problem and devise a plan to fix it. I choose an OS that does revisions surgery.
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom