THR BoneSmart = best recovery!

Good morning, @ceezee. I too was exhausted reading about all your fence building efforts--no wonder you were sore and exhausted! I hope with Tramadol and a decent night's sleep last night you're waking up today and eagerly anticipating your "treats": massage and then cocktails and dinner with friends. Sounds like my kind of day! Have a good one!
 
Morning @ceezee. Ripple and my Lucy have the same coloring, Lucy of course is English bulldog. Lucy has the black around the eyes. In her early days it looked like the Line Ranger's mask. Now as she is all grown up it's just like Ripple's. You are on for the 30th right? I wish you a good surgery and a quick return home.:friends:
 
Thanks @julesglass. Monday is my final pre op and then Tuesday is the next surgery. The remaining decision we need to make is how soon to bring the dogs back from my friend’s where they’ll be staying. My older one was great during my last surgery and I know will be great again. Very considerate and caring. Ripple is another story! She’s so excited to see me I’ll have to be sure she won’t just throw herself on me. I’m betting she’ll also take care. But if it doesn’t work out my friend will take her right back. She’s so sweet I’d like to give her chance.
 
I agree, give her the opportunity to prove herself. She will learn from Loki how to treat Mom. I'm looking to getting another dog next fall. I've settled on a French bulldog this time. I'm a sucker for the bully breeds. Rest easy and we'll catch up later.
 
Hi @ceezee So sorry you’re hurting. Hope you are feeling better today.

Almost there for hip number 2. Hope tomorrow flys by. Waiting is exhausting. Fingers, toes and hair crossed that your new hip is uneventful and easy.
 
We can’t find a good distracting movie to go to tomorrow night so maybe a really fine dinner out might be the best idea. The dogs will already be at my friend’s and I can eat up until 9pm. I’m thinking a porterhouse steak at the Capital Grille. And it would give my husband lots of leftovers to use for meals over the week. :chinstroke:
 
Hi @ceezee
That sounds like a lovely idea, a relaxing fine dining date. I hope you're able to chill and enjoy.
Not long now. I'm excited for you to get it over with and get on with it.
I'll bet you are too. :yes:
Good luck at your final pre-op tomorrow. I hope you have a peaceful Sunday evening!
 
I found myself looking at the movie listings too, thinking about distraction for next weekend. A nice juicy steak sounds terrific, too! Wishing you all the best at your appointment and on your Big Day! What a relief it will be to have this part done :)
 
hello! Your "last supper" plans sounds perfect! I forgot already what I had the night before but I heartily enjoyed it.
I can't believe your second go around is almost here!
 
Good morning, @ceezee It's your last day before the Big Day, so I am sure you're feeling the usual ambivalence that accompanies those days leading up to surgery. You'll have your final preop, and I hope that will go well, and then you can have a lovely dinner tonight which you can enjoy--a big steak would be a perfect choice! Hope today's preop jitters aren't too overwhelming, and tomorrow will be here before you know it. Hang in there, you've done this before, done well and I predict it will go well this second time around as well.
 
Yum on that porthouse, it's my favorite steak with baked potatoes lots of butter and sour cream. I've gotten pretty good at grilling them when on sale. Got out enjoy your day and evening before the big day!!:happyfeet: I just love that penguin's happy dance!
 
Hope you're feeling cool, calm and collected.
After all, you're a pro now, right? :wink:
We'll be thinking about you tomorrow and looking forward to your first post. Wishing you comfort and a relaxing dinner with hubs before your big day.
Big hugs :friends:
@ceezee
 
@ceezee Sending good wishes your way for a smooth surgery tomorrow and your way to 2 good hips. Enjoy your dinner tonight which ever you choose to dine on. ♥️
 
@ceezee best wishes for an easy surgery tomorrow and a restful night tonight. Your dinner choice sounds awesome, has me rethinking my dinner! :snork:

Hope everything goes well at the last pre-op and you can get out and enjoy the day.
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for all the best wishes! I didn’t find this forum until after my first surgery and I am so glad I did find it.

I’m scheduled to show up at 6:30am. I think that makes me either the second or first. Last time I came in at 5:00. So this is going to seem like sleeping in.

I don’t know how soon I’ll be posting here again. All I remember doing before on the first day or two was sleeping. Maybe it’ll go easier this time.

Thanks again for everyone’s support! ❤️
 
Wishing you the best and easiest day tomorrow!! Soon you will be a double hippie! Yippie!

Someday maybe we will meet up at the mall and do a nice walk together! Can't wait to see you afterwards...
you got this!
 
Thinking of you today..

Last one and Done!

Healing hugs in advance:angel:
 
You're probably in La La Land about now. Soon to wake as a double hippie. :happydance::happydance:
Share all the details when you're feeling up to it.
Hoping this recovery is easy peasy and better than the first.
Sending a warm hug and wishes for your comfort. :friends:
@ceezee
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom