ceezee
graduate
They are simply not available here. I bragged and bragged about them but no one here liked them. 


He said only go a couple of times until I learn how to do it with proper form. Then just do it at home.Not sure I want to pay $45 for someone to watch me do it
United States

They were soooooo good. The offer is until November 17th. Get them while you can!NOw I am off to google Waygu burgers..
United States
I also get the incredibly expensive porterhouse steak occasionally but I get that meal plus 2-4 additional servings out of it. Those leftovers make a wonderful Beef Stroganoff. And we use some American Express points to get gift cards to use there.
United States
United States
I have to keep drumming into my head that it’s not even been 6 weeks since

United States
and a good morning to you!
Unfortunately, I'm not into cooking.
Don’t get me started on Thanksgiving again or I’ll have to tell you about the cornucopia I’m making for the centerpiece. To say nothing of the place cards I’m doing in calligraphy for the seating.Since decorating is my thing, I'd be full on into the tablescape and place settings....but the bowls and plates would be empty![]()
