Bilateral THR bilateral THR 10/22/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to turn off an adblocker i have in firefox then i could see it
funny!
but the one on the right, might as well have stayed inside where it's warm!
:ok:
 
I'm sure it is the phone, but I think it's some sort of incompatibility with the file. I can see and use other gifs...
 
Dutch, you have hurt my feelings:boohoo: After all, I have not done crossfit training like Tammy has and I was doing my best snow angel.
 
Sissy girl, the one on the right was flopping around like a fish out of water. Perhaps John managed to find a clip of our twin sisters instead of us.
 
I'm sure it is the phone, but I think it's some sort of incompatibility with the file. I can see and use other gifs...
I just checked this thread last light with my Android device, a Kobo Vox eReader/tablet, and it didn't show at all, so you're right. You'll probably see the animation if you use a computer.
 
Hey Dutch, what do you wear when you make snow angels?
 
think ralphie in that red snowsuit, in the movie A Christmas Story

and he can't move,


:snork:
 
as winter progresses, i am finding myself doing more and more stuff around the house, like
i always do. we have tons of snow, and there are areas that need extra time shovelling, or using
a snowblower to push banks back etc, where my tractor can't go. many many drifts!
i am taking care of anything i need to, and no pain! it is starting to feel so much more
normal now, and i would have to say i can do anything now that i could do before my
surgery, except play hockey! my foot stitches come out thursday, and this huge bandage
comes off, and we'll have to see how swollen my foot is to see if i can get my skate on.
i know i will need much more skating before hockey, but, at least i will be on the right track.

yesterday, after some snowblowing, i gassed up the snowmobiles, and me and my SO's
son took them out for a little ride, maybe an hour. stayed within 5-6 miles of the house,
but we have great trails to ride on right here in my backyard. that was fun, i even got
stuck, which required much physical effort to dig the sled out of the snowdrift, but between
the 2 of us we got it out and continued our ride. this morning i feel fine, but my back is
very sore....sort of expected that after horsing around the snowmobile and snow blower.
but no pain in my hips! or my foot!
:ok:
 
[Bonesmart.org] bilateral THR 10/22/12
 
here's a quick video of one of the sleds going down and back up the big gully near here!
 
Wow! That looks like so much fun. Imagine the displays I could wipe out on one of those.

Happy New Year!
Tammy
 
Wow. That looks like fun (if you're a kid)! I haven't seen trails like that for a long time. We had what we called the Jeep trail that we used to sled (the old fashioned mechanical way). So it sounds like your foot is feeling good. Glad to hear your hips are feeling their best! :yay:
 
Dutch, it sounds like you are doing great! Get that foot up and running and you'll be back to hockey in no time.
 
if you look closely at the picture of the trail, to the right and directly in front
of us was a slight sidehill where some other guys got into the deep snow, and ,
because i had stopped to take the pic, i was already there, and ended up
going further and couldn't get the sled back to the left and
got stuck. ugh.... that's a lot of work, thank god i had somebody with
me!
:doh:
 
so my local community is having this 5K run/walk Sunday.
Am I crazy to walk it? only 3 miles give or take right?
i haven't walked much lately due to the foot being bandaged,
but that comes off tomorrow morning FINALLY!
a month ago i could walk 1.8 miles up and down my road with
a large hill, so, 3 miles isn't all that bad, about an hour for
my ol butt i would guess?
:shrug:
 
:loll:Yep, crazy. You will get out there and you will try to go faster than anybody else, and you will ignore any warning signs your body tries to give you, and then you'll be back here with your sorry self whining like a man and Josephine will have to rip you up one side and down the other.

I know you're gonna do it. Have fun!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom