Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral knee replacement questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @msleen! I am scheduled for BTKR next month. Both my knees are bad, with my left one being slightly worse. My OS specializes in bilats and has the surgery down to 2-2.5 hours and recommended I do both at one time. I can't say I want to have this surgery at all, but I can feel after listening to my knees over the past month, that it's the right thing for me. I'm young and healthy not to mention determined, so I am on the road to a new knee life. My family has terrible OA and it won't be more than a year or 2 before my other hip is going to need to be changed. Thank goodness, we can be miracles of modern medicine! Good luck with your decision.
 
I can't say I want to have this surgery at all,
Thais is true---many of us, prior to surgery, fel the same way---who wants to have all of this done, in the first place?

However, after you are completely recovered, you will be amazed at how you feel'

I'm young and healthy not to mention determined, so I am on the road to a new knee life.
One thing is for certain---I have read of too many of our members write---"Why did I wait so long?" you do not want to wait too long---you want to reclaim your life and begin to enjoy it again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom