Reader525
Insider
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2021
- Messages
- 308
- Age
- 76
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@benne68
@Bikeknit
I so appreciate the wonderful pictures and success story, Bikeknit. What a dream come true for most of us! It is so hard to be patient while we feel so limited in our activities. I can't wait to NOT be thinking about my knee! To be able to do what I want, to be active and feel free. In the meantime, I just love coming on here and reading how so many people have gone through the pain and inactivity and come out on the other side.
@Bikeknit
I so appreciate the wonderful pictures and success story, Bikeknit. What a dream come true for most of us! It is so hard to be patient while we feel so limited in our activities. I can't wait to NOT be thinking about my knee! To be able to do what I want, to be active and feel free. In the meantime, I just love coming on here and reading how so many people have gone through the pain and inactivity and come out on the other side.



