SurreyGirl
supremo
What a great update and cake too! Glad it went so well...
United Kingdom
United States



United Kingdom
United StatesCongratulations and wow! Your RTHP was so recent!Got a little celebratory buzz from the fitbit yesterday as I'd done 5000 steps for the first time in ages! Went out in car today on a fatter cushion (still not very comfortable) and accidentally walked 2 miles altogether round the pretty village where youngest has finally bought a cottage. Also stood and chatted to a nice lady for ages, being able to stand is so amazing! But old left ankle was uncomfortable when I got home. Hope the doctor is right and it won't always be a problem and it's still recovering from having to work so hard supporting the bad old hip. Bit of a worry but I'd be worried if I wasn't worried about something...![]()
United Kingdom
I know I have some arthritis in both knees from old Xrays and both were very troublesome after my first hip was done especially at night. But apart from the first night home after the second op they've been fine. 
United Kingdom
Great job on the steps and hopefully you are not paying a price today. Nice to hear you are getting some sun while doing those steps! We had sun again today but temperature dropping and more snow tomorrow 
United Kingdom
United States
United States
United Kingdom
United States
United Kingdom
United States
There really isn't ...one if my biggest meltdowns was when it seemed things were truly on the mendThere's no rhyme nor reason behind the blues...
Poor hubby...he had learned by that point to not ask "what's wrong?"

United States
United Kingdom
United States

