Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Beginning my recovery.

Great to hear. I'm doing all right considering the few hiccups. The Mayo Clinic is taking great care of me. One more surgery in December and I should be walking good in March:) I have a new (10/5) grandson to chase after these days...have to be in shape.
 
Congrats on the grand baby. Good luck with the surgery hopefully you are good to go come march.


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
So my husband was nice and bought me a new pair of tennis shoes. I haven't been able to find a pair that were comfy. I put the pair on in the store and they felt amazing on my foot and gave support where I needed it. Hopefully they will work out I've never bought soucony before.


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
I love Soucony shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, and they last forever. I am glad you found them.
 
I've never used those shoes, but I'm googling now.

I hope your Sunday is full of rest and peace. :)


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
Thank you. I will be getting lots of rest today. I'm not leaving my house at all.


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Great day at pt today. I got to 105 flexion. Started working on stairs and a few other exceeded. My therapist is great she doesn't want to overwork my knee to the point of pain. Really wish I would of had her last time.


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Excellent. I am so glad you have a good PT. you sound like you are doing great :)


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
I had pt post op appointment today with os. It went good they want to see me back in 4 weeks to see if my muscle is stronger yet. He told me I could take off the other half of steri strips. I'm afraid to take them off myself though. So right now I am soaking them with a wet wash cloth and I'm going to ask my mom to do it for me.


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
I put a wet wash cloth on them for a while and it softened them up. Then I let my daughter pull them off. She enjoyed that very much she was to excited to do it for me. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Ok so I am just over 2 years out from my tkr and just over one year from my spaces replacement. I have been having grinding and pooping in my knee. And behind my knee cap hurts.
 
I just hope it passes. I’m going to try and get into my os again but that’s at least a few weeks out. And all this grinding and pain is new. I did fall a few weeks ago I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. I was fine right after the fall
 
The fall could be related. Damage to soft tissue doesn’t always show up right away and only when things swell do we become aware of it. I hope Josephine can help pinpoint what’s going on.
 
I think it’s a good idea to see your OS especially as you’ve had some pain for a while afterwards
 
I'm afraid to take them off myself though. So right now I am soaking them with a wet wash cloth and I'm going to ask my mom to do it for me.
Why scared? It's only like pulling of sticky tape!
I have been having grinding and pooping in my knee.
I do hope you mean 'popping', don't you? That's not unusual. it's just the healing tissues making a noise!
And behind my knee cap hurts.
How do you know it's behind your knee cap?

Tell me where this pain is using this chart

[Bonesmart.org] Beginning my recovery.
 
Ok sterile strips we off way over a year ago. Lol this is a new problem. The pain is around the drf1 and drf2. The pain just feel like it’s coming from knee cap area. I am 2 years out from my tkr and one year from my spaced replacement. I haven’t really had any pain in awhile. And the popping and grinding are new it happens probably a year ago but went away and is now back.
 
So it's here?
[Bonesmart.org] Beginning my recovery.


This is probably an MPFL pain and probably caused by some activity which is being overdone.
Any ideas what that might be? Are you still doing exercises?
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom