THR Beckylou's hip hip hooray May 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi beckylou Wow, congratulations on the great recovery! You're doing really well after 7 weeks. You must be very happy to be back to your usual routine with the house and the family. Good for you! Let's hope your other hip can quiet down a little for a while - maybe the stress will be relieved somewhat now that the op hip is pretty much back in action. Keep up the good work, everything seems to be going so well for you. :)
 
Just a quick week 12 update!

I find myself forgetting I had a hip replacement. I know there is still healing ahead but I am heaps better than pre-op ad find myself being able to move and do things I haven't done in over a decade. No pain or swelling.

Back on a bike, walking on hill tracks
Still a bit of stiffness in my knees when kneeling - bizarre!

Good luck to any hippies out there
 
Hello beckylou, great to hear from you and what a great report.. You have the "forgotten hip" - jolly good :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom