Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Thank you so much @Jaycey much appreciated. First thing home greeted pets then did Mirolax and a suppository ...Only complication is fever I almost didn't get out after he released me. Then it went down to 100.4 I need a little more help this time but hey I got cool friends and soon a Big Mac

Hugs to all I am phone light weary for now
 
I LOVED your picture you posted of Snoopy on the couch! I'm very glad to know you are home and I'm sure your pets are thrilled to have you back as well. Just remember rest, ice, elevate!! :yes!:
 
Congratulations on your new hip...looks like you are doing good after surgery. Hope all continues to progress well. I ho in Monday morning...will try to post on the recovery side shortly after. Hugs Aussiegirl....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
Yay @MyAussie Girl you heard from snickers!
I sure hope you're doing well. Thinking about you a lot and praying your pain is well managed.
Also praying NO tummy issues this time around.
Just wanted to stop by and show you some love. Miss you too....
Sending a warm and cozy hug your way :loveshwr:
 
Hey Aussie, gonna get some hydrotherapy for us today. Hope you are comfortable, as comfortable gets at this stage.
Healing hugs...:hugzz:
 
hey there @MyAussieGirl my Mags...I'm imagining you lying on that couch, with various animals and Saint arrayed nearby, the smell of whatever food seems delicious to you at this moment wafting through the air, pain well-managed, and half a ton of ice packs in your freezer waiting to be swapped out with the one you are currently wearing. And I think you're asleep! :sleep:
 
Wow this girl feels the love :loveshwr: and the lol Percocet :heehee:. @zauberflöte scary I REALLY am laying on my ice gig sweat rag around neck...AC is on OMG it's 82 in MI today I was so hot. I finally took a break and pain pill and laid down I told hubby take the dog out for a ride to town. Soon they will be back hubby will check on me then go to the store and get a few items. Dudes not a saint he was mad the night I came home cause he feels I hog the bed but um I need for safety pillows around me... Tonight I shall hog said bed

I am so jealous @Mojo333 um you mean swimming or rafting you pee can you... I am jealous whine. I'm glad you're OK from the hurricane ****. You need a break. How is your sister???

GrannyC @GrannyC I knew you'd like that sofa picture I got it before I went for surgery. I can get up and down yaaaa me!!! Not gonna have tum tum issues as I have my Gastro on stand by. Thanks for the love.

@Layla Thank you for the prayers and checking on my other friends mostly for being here and for Prayers much needed. I um did the wash, sat on the deck with doggy and umm ohh made him 2 batches of doggy biscuits. Then I felt kinda light headed took my med and plopped on the sofa... I fight sleep.

I still have much catching up to do but wonder on how @cpollock ..your mom is. How are you? Thank you for the prayers and being my bud from the day we met...oh oh and hubby.

I know your going in Monday @snickers I am praying for you and others are too. First hip I was cool as a cucumber this one I was tense over but it went well...how many loons bake dog cookies just 3 days post OP :rofsign:. Do as I say not as I do.
For you...rest, ice lots , if your OS sez elevate do it it's not something that my doc suggests but MOST OS do. YOU will be fine in my thread everyone has had at least 1 new hip some 2 :yikes:
Snickers you'll be fine honestly

Man I'm tired all

Later I'll post a picture of my ice machine good allllllll night
 
Oh my stars, how happy I am to hear from you @MyAussieGirl . Didn't even float today coz I felt guilty...but I did get little Mo per to the country and he dipped for the both of us.:doggie:
I am sincerely going to sleep better tonight now I've heard from you and you are OK. Yeah, pooh on those over-rated saints....least they can do!
Gotta say, any of the crew...which I imagine is alot alot for you..
That i find it yet ever so strange how much I care for everyone on BS. I never go on facebook, blogs, and somehow I am intrinsically and eternally connected to folks I might not even recognize walking past me on the street. I find that very very odd to my sensibilities but so comforting and amazing as we all have had our journeys, the same ...but different.
I am truly blessed. Hope you know how relieved I am that this will hopefully be your last recovery thread!:happydance:
 
OMG why did you feel guilty for going in the water ??? Are ya nuts...well ok you are an unsalted Cashew @Mojo333 you tell Lil More I would have went in with him. I don't do these drugs too well lol I am one messed up Mama..more as I can
 
Lol mega lol @Mojo333 perfect time to go in the water. Night one home hubby and I had a hard time getting my panties down... I accidentally relieved myself on near the top band of my panties talk about Jeeze :dubious:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR


Above is my ice machine. A mega blessing you put 5 teeny bottles of frozen water in then add water up to a line.. Note the gray thing it keeps bubbling inside cold ice water
It can be so nice as I can run it super long 8 or so hours no fear of needing to worry on ice running out.
It can wrap around your leg .
Thigh ..half under buttock half on side of hip. I got it at first hip thing they brought it in at the hospital. I am still on it I did take a pee break a fast dinner break and sat on deck while doggy chewed his nightly bone

Tired :zzz: Love you all
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She's baaack! Sense of humor and all. I'm with you, @MyAussieGirl on that pillow barricade in bed. It feels like a means of protection to keep from rolling over onto your incision, getting bumped, kicked, hit by an arm flying through the air! It feels safe and comfy. You need lots of comfy, cozy now.

You are unstoppable...doing laundry and making dog biscuits is pretty ambitious for Day 3. Leave it to you MAG! I remember being just days out of the hospital....about Day 2 or 3 and your thread was one of the first I read. You were wondering if you were being a slacker on like Day 4 post op after walking and cleaning your house for 1.5 hrs. I laughed out loud and told my hubby "this woman is cleaning her house......how is she doing this?!!"
You're at it again I see, haha!

I'm so happy you're home, doing well and communicating with us. It's great to see your posts! I hope your pain remains well controlled and your able to get lots of sleep and have sweet dreams!

Tell The Saint he best behave himself or else you know who's coming.......The Posse! :fasthorse::fasthorse::fasthorse::fasthorse::fasthorse::fasthorse::fasthorse::fasthorse::fasthorse:

Sending hugs and love......
 
OK.....let's talk ice machine. I would've loved to have had one like that...still would. What kind? Where can I get? Is it noisy? Is it expensive?
Do you remember my panty grabber I had? Just the telescoping Hand back scratcher.
I would try to keep drawers so wouldn't slip down to floor but it always happened and I would have to holler for hubby to help...Jeez is right. Hated the toilet chair but had to have. Bringing back fond memories for me Aussie.
I'm sympathizing with you .
Stay with the meds...goofy you - better than in pain you
 
Back
Top Bottom