THR Almost a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Zumba girl... Sorry it was a bit uncomfortable after... Hope it settles down soon.

I am being encouraged to get into computer games from the young one's at work... they keep telling me that this will be my activity when I retire... not for me I hope.. I want to be beach walking and swimming..

Take care Haldox , Happy Easter break xoxoxoxoxx
 
Happy Easter weekend Haldox,

Zumba wow that sounds tough, good for you for trying, I've always thought it looks like lots of fun but tough!

Hope you and your family are having a nice weekend!

xooxxx
 
Hi guys..I had visited my GP last Weds. because of a bladder infection. I was put on Cipro for 7 days. They only did a dip test showing signs of bladder infection but no culture. GP said if its not better in a few days to come back and get a urine culture. :scratch:

I called back since Im having a few symptoms still to schedule the culture and now they tell me to wait until Friday because I will have to be off Cipro for 48 hours or the culture wont work.

Put in a call to the OS nurse wondering what they think about this, waiting on call back.

Usually Cipro works wonders for any UTI I've ever had but since this is a bladder infection and Im still having a few symptoms, Im a little worried about my shiny new hips!

Help please!!!:sigh: @Josephine:
 
Hi Haldox, I really don't think you need to worry but I am tagging Jo for comment. Hang in there!
 
I agree - don't worry about it. You've had some antibiotics, that will make it okay.
 
Thanks Jaycey and Jo,

I still plan on going in to GP on Friday to have the culture. Finished up my last Cipro this morning and still having a few symptoms.
 
Hey Haldox,

Yikes sorry you had the infection, has it cleared up now or?? It would make me nervous too. Let us know how you are doing.

xxooxx
 
Good for you for taking such good care of yourself...you remind us to do that also. I had a couple of UTIs after my 1st replacement, one was stubborn to treat and became what they called a complicated UTI. Eventually responded to treatment, no issues with the hip whatsoever. So hang in there.

How is hubby doing? Hoping he is coming along.
 
Hi haldox

so pleased you got straight onto the antibiotics, they are sure to do the trick.

I have just got over a stubborn kidney infection, three courses of antibioticss, no problem with the hardware.

I am sure you will be ok... The medicos understand the neccesity to get onto it quickly.

Big hugs xxx
 
Thanks for the wonderful well wishes!!

Im feeling just fine now, no more symptoms:yes 4:

Sandy-well geez I dont know why I should worry, all what you've been through and it turned out fine for your new hip!

Diane-Thank you for asking! He is clear of MRSA!!! and WoundVac has been off for a week now. Its healing pretty good but nerves are slowly starting to come back, hes getting lots of hardness to his scar tissue and tightness-which in turn causes his lower back to hurt. I have started some mobilization of the scar tissue but cant go all out with massage until the wound is completely healed.

This weekend is going to be very busy!! WE are going to INDY for the Kapsalis Cup Soccer Tournament this weekend. My daughter is an avid Soccer player and will be competing!! Im so excited:yay:We leave tonight, early game tomorrow morning, then an after noon game. Early game Sunday morning and if they make it to the finals another game that after noon.
 
Soooooo happy for you, hubby and family. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. You deserve it and we'll be rooting for your daughter!
 
Hi Haldox

Great news everything seems on the up for you and the family long may it last
Take Care


Billy
 
Wonderful news haldox for both you and your hubby..

I have been sending prayers and healing vibes to both of you from down under...

That has made my Saturday morning :)

Have a wonderful weekend away, how exciting xoxoxoxoxxo
 
Thanks guys!!

What a wonderful weekend, other than the cold and rain/storms on Saturday it was a blast to see the girls play and have a great time this weekend!! WE all stayed in the same hotel and the girls got to hang out the whole time when they werent playing or sleeping LOL

They won 2nd place in the U11 Premier division!!! Their final game was so tough, both teams played their hearts out!!

1st pic is the team/coaches with their trophy's.

2nd pic is the front building for the Indianapolis Colts practice field/center. The soccer fields were on the side of it.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Almost a year!!
    2nd place tourney trophy.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 206
  • [Bonesmart.org] Almost a year!!
    Colts practice center.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 219
Funny -HAHA-I just realized I didnt post anything about my HIPS and how they did this weekend.

Since this is a THR recovery forum I should probably include that I had absolutely no complaints from either side!! Did so much walking this weekend and Im very proud of my pair:biggrin:
 
Great report Haldox! Actually you did post about your hips - the clue is you are back to living your life! Well done! :yay:
 
Great isn't it haldox when we totally forget that we have hardware... Life is returning to normal for you... Time it did, you have had a rough trot..

lol xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom