Guest viewing is limited

TKR Adnil checking in....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Adnil, I'm so sorry. I hope you find the strength to carry you along the path of recovery without your 'rock'. What a lot you have to be dealing with right now....... Thinking of you.
 
My deepest condolences. I am so sorry. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
 
Oh Linda, I am so very sorry for your terribly sad news. You poor, poor dear! Sending love and saying prayers.
 
Dear Linda, you're in my thoughts and in my heart. I wish you everything you need to get through this difficult time. Hoping that memories may ease your sorrow and time bring you peace.
 
Linda, there are not sufficient words other than I am so, so sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know.
 
Linda, I join a long line of Bonesmarties who are sad to hear of your loss. Such pain. I wish I lived nearby so that I could bring a casserole --useless as they are!

One nice thing is that we are here 24 hours a day--fell free to post about your emotional pain as much as for physical pain. Since there are so many of us from one hemisphere or the other, there will always be someone here to support you in this terrible time. Kelly
 
Linda,

My deepest sympathies for your loss. Know you will be in my thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time. Please feel free to lean on your Bonesmart family no matter what you need, we will always be here for you for any reason.
 
That's awful and I feel for you. My sincerest condolences.
 
Linda - so very sad to hear your news. I'm new here but already I've been overwhelmed seeing how supportive everyone is. I hope knowing they're (and me too now!) here for you is helpful at this difficult time. You and your family are in my prayers.
 
So sorry for you huge loss. My condolences to you and your family. We are here when you get back.
Sandy
 
just read your post - even though I dont even know you I just feel so bad for you. You will be in my thoughts & prayers - I hope knowing that others - even total strangers care - will help you somehow . Y.
 
Linda I am so very sorry to hear about this terrible and sad tragedy. My heart goes out to you. We are here so please come here if you need support or to talk-write. My prayers and thoughts will be with you to help you find strength.
 
Dear Linda ~ I know we haven't met, but I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sending prayers to you and your family, and will keep you in my thoughts. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that your Bonesmart friends are here for you.
[Bonesmart.org] Adnil checking in....


[Bonesmart.org] Adnil checking in....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom