THR A new world..there better be coffee

:groan:I'm sorry...I access on my mobile device...its a learning curve for staff too.
 
Not really a problem. I click on the last page posted and scroll down 'til I see a "new" banner. What I've always done.
 
Hi @mainegirl1
I'm not sure why you're not seeing the surgery dates or why your posts seem backwards "oldest to newest" but will find out for you...

I'm amazed that you can do these lengthy car rides so soon. That was something I found extremely uncomfortable, but a lot of what you've accomplished so early into recovery has amazed me. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photo. I can only imagine how splendid it will all look at its peak.
Have a great Friday!
 
Hi @mainegirl1
I'm not sure why you're not seeing the surgery dates or why your posts seem backwards "oldest to newest" but will find out for you...
I use both my iPad and my iPhone and it works differently on each of them. On my phone much information is missing. The iPad looks better. I haven’t tried a computer yet. On both of my devices I use the web browser to go to the BoneSmart site. The iPhone app has been deleted in the App Store and is not available any more so you have to use a web browser.
 
Wondering if you're using a mobile phone to access the site?
@mainegirl1
 
Still cant find anyones op date
Are you accessing the site on a mobile phone? If so, try using landscape format. Apparently signatures don't show up when you use portrait format.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That does work but it’s too much scrolling to read a post when on landscape. So I keep flipping it back and forth. Kind of kludgy. I wish they would fix it.
 
To all I am using a phone as I managed to drown my computer in coffee .
It works but some of the letters don't so typing in my username and password on the computer won't happen . And of course all the surgery info should only be visible members.
It was unfortunate that the drowning and the site upgrade happened almost at the same time
Have to get a new laptop
Have to figure out landscape mode on the phone..edit. I found it and it wont obey.

Hey my hip wasn't as much of a dither as the computer!
I have to get out some 5000 pictures somehow

Time to resume life make more applesauce get more green tomatoes out of the garden before freeze tonight and take a walk
Fall has arrived Sunny high in 40's amd thr leaves starting their deluge.
I can offer hip PT to anyone ready to leafblow and rake. ( we don't have close neighbors and the blower is essential to get pine needles off the roof)
 
Last edited:
Can you borrow a stand-alone keyboard and plug it into a USB port? I’m guessing you have a laptop, not that it should matter. Restart the computer and it should recognize the new keyboard.
 
@ceezee. !:heehee::beer::angel:
you might have saved hubby hundreds of dollars!
We might have an old one around
But we have some chores to do so later
BoneSmart best advice on joint replacement and computers !
 
Hi, @mainegirl1 I hope your computer problems got fixed and your access to the BS forum is working better. Change can be hard if you're not tech savvy (uhhh...that would certainly be me--I'm always calling on my kids for this sort of thing). Hope the applesauce turned out well, I love the homemade stuff! And good that hips are holding up well and cooperating with you. Your life is so much more active than mine (cue slug-like stare) so having hips and knees all working well together is essential. Have a great Friday!
 
@mainegirl1 I started programming computers in 1966 right out of high school. Yep, that’s the right year. So I’ve seen most everything.

If you lived close to me I’d come over and help. :cheers:
I love you love love @ceezee.. :loveshwr:Hubby went to the old computer parts area and found a spare keyboard! And we both remembered that I did this once before and he eventually put a new keypad in but used the johnny rigged one for a while.. The old drowned computer itself works but dang... its a mite fur away now for old eyes:rotfl:
@Barbaraj I put too much cinnamon in batch number 1. Batch 2 is the same size and no cinnamon but sweetened a little by bourbon infused maple syrup. Marvelous over skyr ( like yogurt sort of).

On the laptop I can see surgery dates so mods thank you. I always need that bit of memory prodding.
 
Glad you're back in biz. Thankfully ceezee saved the day!
Have a great Friday :SUNsmile:
@mainegirl1
 
What's on the agenda for today, MaineGirl?
Another lovely Autumn hike, camera in hand? Or is it a stay indoors baking kind of day? If I was into baking, that's what I'd be doing. Some yummy apple pie, or pumpkin bars. I've yet to satisfy my desire for "something" Pumpkin. Maybe this weekend :shrug:
Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a happy Saturday!
@mainegirl1
 
@Layla still being miserable. This cold wont stop and I am a mucus and the runs factory.
Ugh and the colors are beautiful
Going to the library to get a curl up book. Hubby will be leafblowing acorns!

Hip is a little sore. gave it up and downstairs workouts mopping snd vacuuming
The dog is a real shedder!
 
I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather with the crud and its spoiling your weekend. At least if it's a beautiful Autumn day you may be able to sit outside and soak in some rays for a bit? :SUNsmile:

Maybe a comfy Saturday afternoon nap will help...
Feel better soon :mcoffee: :console2:
@mainegirl1
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom