Aline
member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2019
- Messages
- 125
- Age
- 64
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@mainegirl1 my left hip is 4 months in and experiencing stabbing pain had a cortisone shot yesterday it’s much better today
United StatesYep, been having IT band knee pain as well and PT recommended the rolling pin (I don't have one, not being a pie maker)--I've found a metal water bottle works, especially if filled w cold water. I REALLY want to do some IT band stretches but not quite yet--not a recommended movement this early.The rolling pin helps
United States
)
United States
United States
United StatesI wonder if they swore at my hip. I remember the doc who swore when he was trying to get a gall bladder out the tiny laparoscopic incision.
He dropped it into the abdominal contents.

United States
@gertie if I had my actually useful
hiking poles I would have
Nooo I. brought the less helpful cane.
Try not to spend all you money at LLBean. 
United States


