Guest viewing is limited

TKR A different knee

When your knee starts to swell or ache it's time to put it up. You are only less than halfway through this year long recovery and will still need ice and elevation after activity. Just let your knee be the boss and listen carefully to it.
 
Seven months since TLKR and things are going well. I still have the occasional pins & needles sensations. I have some tightness below the knee cap which comes and goes. Being an amputee I use my crutch all the time when I am out and about but sometimes walk without it inside my home.
 
I’m so glad things are going well for you! Many of us had those same issues at seven months.

Best wishes for continued success!
 
TEN months have flow since knee surgery on 14 November and things are getting easier. Is in unusual for muscles to appear tight when walking? Seems to happen if I'm sitting too long and so is that normal.
 
Yes, having tightness the first few steps is normal for a year or more. It's good to hear that things are getting easier for you and that you're getting back to normal.
 
Can't believe it's been 12 months since knee surgery - and I am glad that I decided to have the procedure.
 
Great news!

Thank you for coming back and giving us an update.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom