Woodpusher
member
How do folks cope with stairs? 'Cause I have a lot of them. I understand you need 90 degrees flexion to be able to alternate stairs going up. I have that. 120 degrees to alternate going down. I don't have that and haven't been pushing too hard yet to get there. On Monday I start outpatient PT where someone may want to crank my knee further than it wants to go. Not sure I'll let them but it probably would lead to better flexion temporarily so I can take stairs like healthy people do.
United States

Mine is definitely from walking weirdly all week. I've had my PT back off some things that were making me too sore to walk normally. My surgeon wasn't happy about it either and thinks I'm doing too much. I noticed today I walked more naturally and had no limping. I'm pretty certain it's because I was totally lazy last night and most of today.