Ask your OS about that cold foot. It might not be related to your surgery, but it is something your OS should know about. There are many things that can cause cold extremities. I have cold hands and feet secondary to frostbite I suffered in my younger years. The damage didn’t give me trouble until I was in my late fifties. Now I take steps to keep my hands and feet warm in winter.
I am happy I won my case. It’s my right foot only, side of PKR and it’s gets so cold it’s painful, numbness makes it difficult to walk.
I am worse now than before PKR!
@Josephine. Thank you, I am waiting for authorization from adjustor to make appointment. Unless it’s emergency I can go to urgent care otherwise I have to wait
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.