TKR 2active getting her life back!

I'm glad the rash is going away. Twice I've had a rash that I never knew the cause and once it was bad enough to take steroids for it.
 
It is a blessing to me to be able to try and help others!
 
You are so welcome.:) I will stick around and do my best to help others. I'm far from total recovery, but I do believe the hardest part is over, and I'm finally getting my life back. Went to Sam's Club for the first time since before surgery, and I was pain free the entire hour!! That felt sooooo good. I wasn't able to go beforehand, due to all the pain before I'd even get to the door. Just another example of why this was one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself. Now I can help our son paint his first house, go on field trips with my preschoolers, spend quality time with my husband, and be able to enjoy our new grandbabies without the depression of chronic pain. I feel so happy.:):):) This surgery has changed my life!!!!
 
And it will only get better! How's your rash?
 
Yippee! Way to go! All that worrying for nothing. Wonderful!
 
That's wonderful that you are doing so well. You can now see all of the wonderful possibilities that the new knee will allow you to do.
 
I'm glad the rash is gone, no doubt that's a weight off your mind.
 
@2active it sounds like you're getting your life back! Isn't it wonderful not to have pain all day long every day? Congratulations on your successful recovery!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
2active, are you from NW Indiana by chance? Am looking for recommendations for OS for TKR. Any thoughts? Thank you!
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom