2018 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

Hello Fellow Feisties!
I am having LTKR on Thursday, October 11 @ 10:30 am! Just got my date today and what a relief!
Cheers to us Feisties!
YEAH! Finally got the date for your surgery! And, it's before mine! I'm in awe how far out they schedule these, mine was three months.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties!


[Bonesmart.org] 2018  October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

To start a new thread, hover your mouse over "Knee" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on either the "Pre Op" forum. On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

01 October 2018 bubblesfl
04 October 2018 Mom2Lucy
11 October 2018 beachy
15 October 2018 Neehutchy (bilateral)
16 October 2018 mommaD18, Txmomgmom3 (her second)
18 October2018 MissViv18 (bilateral)
22 October 2018 Tutu12 (bilateral)
23 October 2018 AnnieB
30 October 2018 Gingercat
31 October 2018 gecko
 
Six of us theres a lot of knees needing repairs out there
 
@gecko
I don’t see your Halloween knee on the list. And 6 of us but, 7 knees. Neehutchy is getting 2!
 
No I didnt see my knee on the list either I just thought I couldnt see it on my page,
 
Oh dear , it is there now should of checked first
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018  October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@gecko, it was my bad. I posted the message that you were now an October Feisty but forgot to add your name to the list. So when I saw the above posts, I added you.
 
That is perfectly fine Bottomshollow I knew I was there, looks like I am the lucky last, I am very worried but cant wait, mixed feelings , but will be glad to be eventually painfree:thankyou:
 
HELLO I AM NEW TO THE GROUP. I HAD MY RIGHT KNEE REPLACED LAST FALL, AND PROBABLY DOING THE LEFT THIS OCTOBER. I AM UNDECIDED THOUGH, BECAUSE I HAVE NO KNEE CAP IN THE LEFT LEG. SO I AM CONCERNED ABOUT RECOVERY. I AM 45 AND I WAS BORN WITH ONE LEG SHORTER THEN THE OTHER. I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS SURGERIES ON BOTH LEGS. I ALSO WONDER IF YOU GAIN ANY LENGTH FROM KNEE REPLACEMENT? HAS ANYBODY EVER HAD A KNEE REPLACEMENT WITHOUT PATELLA?
 
@PaulaSell, I am unable to add you to the list until you have a definite surgery date; however, you should start a thread of your own in the pre op forum where you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

To start a new thread, hover your mouse over "Knee" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on either the "Pre Op" forum. On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to b

Take care and keep us posted, WE CARE!
 
Hi everyone, so happy to have the chance to be an October Feisty. My surgery for knee replacement is scheduled for Oct 04. Please add me to the Feisties!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018  October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@Mom2Lucy, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Thanks for adding me to the October Feisties. Sending good thoughts to all of us for a successful surgery and recovery!
 
I am having Bilateral Knee Replacement surgery on October 22. So nervous but the pain is unbearable. I have been bone on bone for 10+ years and have fought like heck to stay away from the inevitable surgery. But the last couple of months I am so crippled that it’s time. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis have really taken a toll on both knees. It will be great to have support from other people going through it at the same time. Will be looking forward to lots of tips here on this forum
 
Hi Everyone -- I am scheduled for October 1. Please add me to the group.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018  October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@Tutu12, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018  October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@bubblesfl, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hello everyone!! Please add me to the October Fiesties - 10/16 Bilateral for me at 2:00 p.m. Why so late in the day??? No food, no water, ugh!

Excited & scared to finally have a date!!
 
RTKR October 18th. At least this time I'll be more mentally prepared..I hope. 5 months in between is a bit scary though.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018  October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@MissViv18, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom