2018 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!

musk-2-jpg.18241
musk-1-jpg.18242

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list.
However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post
comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link
that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 March 2018 newhip126 (her second)
06 March 2018 hikejunkie, brendaelk (her second)
08 March 2018 southernlass (her second) Sighreen
12 March 2018 Lucia631
19 March 2018 AJimNH
20 March 2018 sequin98
23 March 2018 anny, BeBe
28 March 2018 plinej
29 March 2018 MajorHeidi (her second)

Hello all! March 5, 2018 is the date for my right total hip replacement. How do I change my sign in name “newhip126” as that was the date of my left total hip replacement? Thank you for your help!

march 96.jpg
@newhip126, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Unless you really want to change your user name, I see no reason not to leave it just as it is. Most folks won't see 126 as Dec.6---I didn't until I read your request.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Hello all! March 5, 2018 is the date for my right total hip replacement. How do I change my sign in name “newhip126” as that was the date of my left total hip replacement? Thank you for your help!
Welcome! I'm in the same situation. Left hip done in 2013. Right hip coming up on March 8.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I just got my date today: March 29th....
This is for my second hip; the left this time.
Hope it is like the first one!

march 34.jpg
@MajorHeidi, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Mudketeer!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

march 73.jpg
@Sighreen, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

I am having hip replacement March 6th which will be the second. I had a total posterior HR in July 2017, 7 months ago, this time will be anterior and I hope faster recovery!

Scheduled for March 28, Right hip with Direct Superior Approach. Had the left done in 2011.

march 7.jpg
@brendaelk, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 46.jpg
@plinej, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Welcome to the troop @brendaelk and @plinej ......we're getting to be quite a crowd! Not long now till we're all skipping round like spring lambs :happydance:

Forgot to put my new date up for March Madness oops I mean March Musketeers!
March 23 for me!

march 2.jpg
@BeBe, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

March 13th
total hip replacement, right side
Yakin NWA Arkansas

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie