2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

I'm scheduled for surgery on June 20. I live alone and, although glad to finally get this done, a tad anxious.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 June 2018 collielady (her first), tami459, HoneyB (her second)
11 June 2018 Lexilou, jennyjean, Artchr, Kathy1970
12 June 2018 Sassy-nak
13 June 2018 collielady (her second)
16 June 2018 HappyCatTX (her second)
20 June 2018 ckelli
21 June 2018 schoolRN (revision)
22 June 2018 lovetocookandsew (revision)
28 June 2018 perugia
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@ckelli, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hello, I am scheduled for surgery June 4th. I will have a total knee replacement on my right knee. It is long overdue and I am so excited at the possibility of being active again.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@tami459, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@lovetocookandsew, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
yes, having a tkr in june; if all goes well!! I am 58; no major surgeries; no major disorders. other than nerves! pray all goes well!
 
I'm having a right TKR June 4. I had a left TKR February 19, 2018.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@HoneyB, you have been officially added to the MONTH surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Ok so I am doing something wrong . I am trying to post under June surgeries, I see no option to do so just others dates. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks
 
Having RTKR June 11th. Terrified does not even begin to cover it. I was originally scheduled in November and chicken out and cancelled the surgery. Hope I can get through this.

I'm having mine on June 11th, too. So far, I'm not really freaked out. But, like you, I've cancelled it once before because I was terrified. Now I'm pretty psyched about it. How old are you? I'm 63.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@jennyjean, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I am having a total Left knee revision from a TKR I had done in 2016 on June 21st. I also may be having the partial knee replacement to the right knee from 2007 revised to a total knee . I will find out on tomorrow.
 
Ok so I am doing something wrong . I am trying to post under June surgeries, I see no option to do so just others dates. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks

I’m having the same problem. I read the tutorial.
 
Having RTKR June 11th. Terrified does not even begin to cover it. I was originally scheduled in November and chicken out and cancelled the surgery. Hope I can get through this.

I'm having mine on June 11th, too. So far, I'm not really freaked out. But, like you, I've cancelled it once before because I was terrified. Now I'm pretty psyched about it. How old are you? I'm 63.

I’m also scheduled for June 11. I considered cancelling (I’m 64) but I know that’s really just delaying it. We can do this!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@schoolRN, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom