2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@Friendly54, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.
By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@mjmoor, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.
By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.


We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
June 4th, bi-lateral. First PT today. Nervous. Lots of stiffness, not great flexion or extension. I have read many comments on this web site and will not allow them to push me past certain pain points.
 
I am having a total knee replacement on my right knee on June 20, 2018. It was supposed to be on June 13, but I found out today (2 days before) that the surgeon has a family emergency and has to postpone it. I am working through the disappointment and focusing on next week. This will give me extra time to get all my ducks in a row!

Wondering how you are doing?
 
I am having a total knee replacement on my right knee on June 20, 2018. It was supposed to be on June 13, but I found out today (2 days before) that the surgeon has a family emergency and has to postpone it. I am working through the disappointment and focusing on next week. This will give me extra time to get all my ducks in a row!
I am scheduled to have PKR on my right knee on June 18.i had my left PKR done about 12 years ago

My surgery was scheduled to June 25 because my cat had scratched my surgery knee. I've heard all the bad versions of Cat Scratch Fever I can stand. All healed and ready to get it done.

The same thing happened here. Was originally scheduled for 5/29, had the tiniest of lesions and was rescheduled for 6/26. (tomorrow) Let us know how you are when you get a chance.
 
I am having a total knee replacement on my right knee on June 20, 2018. It was supposed to be on June 13, but I found out today (2 days before) that the surgeon has a family emergency and has to postpone it. I am working through the disappointment and focusing on next week. This will give me extra time to get all my ducks in a row!
I am scheduled to have PKR on my right knee on June 18.i had my left PKR done about 12 years ago

My surgery was scheduled to June 25 because my cat had scratched my surgery knee. I've heard all the bad versions of Cat Scratch Fever I can stand. All healed and ready to get it done.
LTKR June 28th! Worried and scared.

I found this: Guided Meditations to promote successful surgery by Belleruth Naparstak. It’s amazing!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 June 2018 collielady (her first), tami459, HoneyB (her second), MathProf (revision), midschool (her second), DOUBLE TKR (bilateral), tkr2018
05 June 2018 Mumu (her second), jo4121 (revision), Sherwooky
06 June 2018 broncovet
07 June 2018 Alliecat
09 June 2018 Nick-UK
11 June 2018 Lexilou, jennyjean, Artchr, Kathy1970, denisetoli
12 June 2018 Sassy-nak, philjory
13 June 2018 collielady (her second), TinAB
15 June 2018 Jag1000
16 June 2018 HappyCatTX (her second)
18 June 2018 Cwick (bilateral)
19 June 2018 Biscuit (his second)
20 June 2018 ckelli, Crissiea, Niftyknee
21 June 2018 schoolRN (revision), babette12
22 June 2018 lovetocookandsew (revision), Blondie22
25 June 2018 Friendly54 (partial)
26 June 2018 Hayden (revision), missy87
27 June 2018 congoround, nkl811 Mollymax
28 June 2018 perugia, Spex10 (her second), mjmoor
29 June 2018 bridgetnan
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@DOUBLE TKR, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.
By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@tkr2018, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam. I moved your request from the May Recovery Club thread here to the June surgery list in the pre op forum. When the June Recovery Club thread is created at the end of the month you will automatically be placed on it.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.
By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Ooh I’m a sunbeam too. [emoji1] 20th June 2018 RTKR. Perth Western Australia
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@Niftyknee, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.
By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom