2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

I love my PT people. They're always encouraging and helpful. Yes they push me but are never hurtful in their comments. I think this makes me work harder for them. This is my first knee replacement but I knew it would be hard. I'm also doing PT at home so it's easier when I'm in formal PT.

I'm glad you're doing well. They just started me on the bike and I like it. It makes me feel good that I'm processing the way I should.

Good luck to you! We're kicking butt![emoji6]
Sandra

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

@celticmom2
Hope we both continue to be lucky!

Over the past couple of years I’ve often wondered why some people get to have lucky recoveries while others have to experience so many difficulties.

Don’t mean to be a downer! Sure am wishing everyone a lucky and uneventful recovery.

@celticmom2

Btw I wasn’t suggesting you DON’T wish that for everyone :) just thinking out loud and musing about joint replacements

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all Dec
ember SuperNovas!

b-nova-jpg.33675

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:

To start a new thread, hover your mouse "Knee" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the "Pre Op". On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

03 December 2018 SunnyDayz, gypsymom, bunchgrass
04 December 2018 donnag1108, jean6183, bigal1947, Wren (partial), Fender78
05 December 2018 Coach_HL, Sunnyme
08 December 2018 GrauntieD
10 December 2018 Susan1234, sillyBilly, Denny 39, ebungalow
11 December 2018 Grammyof2, fabie, 1BirdLady (revision), celticmom2, Jenn, fishy2U, Kperform
12 December 2018 Mollymax
17 December 2018 DebCoz, Gimpy9, Beezknees, MackiePafl, Pamjam68
18 December 2018 bumneej, Pattrick, hallie2 (partial), Jayla (bilateral)
20 December 2018 skyblue

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom