2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

[Bonesmart.org] 2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?
@gypsymom, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!



[Bonesmart.org] 2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:

To start a new thread, hover your mouse "Knee" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the "Pre Op". On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

03 December 2018 SunnyDayz, gypsymom
04 December 2018 donnag1108, jean6183
05 December 2018 Coach_HL
11 December 2018 Grammyof2, fabie, 1BirdLady (revision), celticmom2, Jenn
12 December 2018 Mollymax
17 December 2018 DebCoz, Gimpy9
20 December2018 skyblue
 
@SunnyDayz You are much braver than I am. I refuse to watch any videos beforehand. I've had 10 knee surgeries and an ankle surgery, and I don't need any more images in my head to freak me out (ha)!!! I applaud your bravery and figure I can ! :)
 
I’m scheduled for my right TKR on December 20th.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?
@skyblue, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hello everyone! My surveys is December 11th. Has anybody ever gone into surgery with a stress fracture on they'opposite foot?
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?
@celticmom2, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi everyone! I'm 54 and am scheduled for a left TKR on December 11. I am quite excited for this because I work in the medical field and the pain is making it difficult to work. I hope everyone does well in surgery and in PT. I'm also happy to have most of the winter off![emoji16] Good luck everyone!

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
 
I got my date! December 4th! 50 year old right TKR. I am excited and ready as the pain has become very debilitating. Good luck to us all and a speedy recovery!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?
@donnag1108, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I got my date! December 4th! 50 year old right TKR. I am excited and ready as the pain has become very debilitating. Good luck to us all and a speedy recovery!

My TKR is on the same day as yours. Good Luck !!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?
@jean6183, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?
@Jenn, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hello everybody. I am in Cape Town South Africa and having a partial knee replacement on 4 December 2018. I have suffered for 8 years and am looking forward to the op( am I mad?)
 
Bigal, I am looking forward to mine too! I'm ready to be active again!

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom