Guest viewing is limited

2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
[COLOR=#5900b3]@VThereandnow[/COLOR], you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer for the second time!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I realize that this is your third hip surgery---but just your second hip.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Haha, that would have been a good title, 2 hips, 3rd surgery. One gift (among the many) I remember I got from you was "American heelers", what a company, love them, though we'll see after this one, I may get a bit more evened out.

I started my thread, it is called Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional (3/30/217)

See you in the forums and nice to have familiar moderators to come back to :)
Cathy
 
Hi, everyone!

I'm 36 and live in central Florida. My RTHR is scheduled for March 28, just 5 days from now. I'm having it done at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Jacksonville.

Best of luck to everyone!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!



[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?



Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list.
However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post
comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link
that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 March 17 Hipster60, KathyD, Kylellk
02 March 17 annnew2017
07 March 17 Ex Golfer
09 March 17 Hope56, twangchief, bionicmedic (her second)
13 March 17 DCSjersey, Bluebell53, Cherdonnay
17 March 17 arawak5
20 March 17 hipstrmama, Itzdor
21 March 17 bc74
23 March 17 dooble
27 March 17 carolm
28 March Kris
30 March 17 VThereandnow (her second), Bostonboy (bilateral), joydiver
31 March 17 SteveW (bilateral)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
@Kris, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting


For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.
With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi Kris, welcome to the March gang. Create yourself a thread so you can get the support you need :)
 
I had my THR on the 17th! So far so good. Recovery is way better than the last hip replacement. Mostly sore but moving around fairly well. Realizing its best to rest the first week than trying to start PT strengthening exercises too hard. I end up pretty sore through the night and can't sleep. Overall very happy with surgeon and hospital. Newton Wellesley in Boston. Great team and facility there.
 
Way to go ! You should make yourself a post op thread so you can post and people can respond to your post. Glad things are going well. Look forward to your updates. Mine is less than a week away and I cannot wait. I remember that first week thinking "dang this is worse than I thought" and the 2nd week thinking "this is better than I thought LOL. Glad your new surgeon worked out for you. Take it slow, Cathy
 
March 30th Bostonboy .. double hip replacement


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
@Bostonboy, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting


For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.
With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
@joydiver, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting


For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.
With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

PS: I deleted your quote of my post where you entered your name on the list because only I can add names to the permanent carry over list. Your name would only have appeared on the list in your post.
 
My first post but have been pouring over the wealth information on this site. I believe knowledge is power so am so pleased to have found you online. March 7 is my THR surgery date. Last X-ray I was down to bone on bone so taking care of it asap. Want to walk my dogs and possibly even play golf again!


Soon to be new golfer.

My wife has to have THR soon...looking for a good Doctor, any advice ????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom