BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Knee Replacement & Hip Replacement
Patient Advocacy & Online Community
  1. Your support makes a difference...BoneSmartie Member

Industry changes have drastically reduced orthopedic partner contributions, which for 13+ years supported the operation and development of BoneSmart.org.

Our patient-focused articles and world-class joint replacement community forum have helped millions of people. Your gift today provides the important funds necessary to keep this valuable resource online.

Donate Now
    Dismiss Notice

2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Jan 1, 2017.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow Moderator

United States United States
    [​IMG]
    "All for one and one for all!!!"

March brings us 'round to the first of our monthly teams - the March Musketeers. Three of our members called themselves the March Musketeers back in 2010 and the whole program of monthly teams just took off from there.

If you're having surgery in the month of March, please post your date and any other information you'd like to share in this thread.

It always helps to have a group of BoneSmarties going through surgery and recovery together. You can support each other in true Musketeer fashion and even brandish a few swords as you reach milestones in recovery!

So....OUT with the BAD.....and IN with the GOOD! Let's get the Musketeers rallying together and ensure success for one....SUCCESS FOR ALL!!!

2. bottomshollow

bottomshollow Moderator

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list.
    However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post
    comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link
    that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

07 March 17 Cherdonnay
    24 March 17 confused newb

3. Cherdonnay

Cherdonnay Junior Member

Hi, I am new here. Not sure what I am doing. My RTHR is scheduled for March 7th. I am 65

4. bottomshollow

bottomshollow Moderator

march 3.jpg @Cherdonnay, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

5. confused newb

confused newb Junior Member

Canada Canada
    I didn't think I was ever going to make it on the list... March 24, 2017 is my surgery date!

6. bottomshollow

bottomshollow Moderator

march 21.jpg @confused newb, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2017 at 12:27 PM