Guest viewing is limited

2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Minnie15, sorry to hear that you're moved out of the Musketeers... hope everything is ok! We'll still consider you an honorary Musketeer!
I'm doing quite well, thanks for asking... always sore to some degree, but I'm lucky enough to be going through this process without being completely debilitated. I'll be very happy to put the surgery behind me!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!



[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?



Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list.
However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post
comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link
that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 March 17 Hipster60, KathyD, Kylellk
02 March 17 annnew2017
07 March 17 Ex Golfer
09 March 17 Hope56, twangchief, bionicmedic (her second)
13 March 17 DCSjersey, Bluebell53, Cherdonnay
17 March 17 arawak5
20 March 17 hipstrmama, Itzdor
21 March 17 bc74
23 March 17 dooble
27 March 17 carolm
30 March 17 VThereandnow (her second)
31 March 17 SteveW (bilateral)
 
Thinking of Hipster60, KathyD, Kylellk today and annnew2017 tomorrow! We're a busy bunch this month! Best wishes and a speedy recovery!
 
Echoing Hope56's message. Good luck to you all and hope everything goes well x
 
Hi guys,

I’m booked for a bilateral hip op on March 31st, just discovered this site and looking forward to sharing the discussions

Steve
 
Welcome to the site Steve, lots of great info here to get you ready for your surgery!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
@SteveW, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Minnie15 has been removed from the March surgery list. Her surgery has been postponed until 13 April.
 
@Ex Golfer Best wishes for yourTHR tomorrow. My surgery is at 2 p.m. What time is your?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Just stumbled upon the site today while googling about sex after hip replacement. I just found out yesterday that I got a cancellation slot and am having surgery March 23rd! Lab work done today, can't wait to be out of pain, but my 50th birthday is April 1, and I'm sad about missing the weekend I was supposed to be whisked away on.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
@dooble, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
@bionicmedic, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Thank you!! I'm done and headed home this afternoon! Prayers for all who are up in March!


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Hi there bottomshollow,
Guess who is back for more fun and games? Miss me? Lol. I was a musketeer back in 2012, and now I will be one in 2017. Surgery date is March 30th. Add me to the list please. I need to start a new thread, I'll do that soon. Hope you have been well, Cathy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom