2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@dnslbrg, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. And do your reading---you'll be surprised how much your fears will be put to rest.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!



[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 16 Sunbeam10
02 July 16 Arcadia67 (her second)
05 July 16 bigt, kneeperson
06 July 16 sinclac57 (bilateral)
07 July 16 jmh1007 (partial)
08 July 16 hippietoo, digger61 (bilateral)
11 July 16 LaylaHips, tpellerin (her second), LaylaHips
12 July 16 Poohstew, aconcepts, stacyboots, dnslbrg
13 July 16 homestead, be@peace (bilateral)
14 July 16 Diane LTKR (her second)
18 July 16 lizard615
19 July 16 DeeDeeB (her second), turtle68 (revision), grannybelt
20 July 16 JDonovan (her second), stadx, Yorkshiregal54 (her second), Turkish (partial)
25 July 16 jmdearras, sandyen08 (bilateral)
28 July 16 Apple pie (bilateral)
 
After being rescheduled from 8-4 to 7-6 i guess this is my new home.
I go in 7-6 for a RTKR and LTKR looking forward to it.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@sinclac57, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@Arcadia67, you have been officially added to the July surgery list for your second new knee! You are now officially a July Sparkler, too!
 
I'm having total right knee replacement on July 18th. Had total left hip replacement on April 5th. Nervous about the knee!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@lizard615, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

I, too, am a North Carolina gal! Had 11 months between my hip replacement and my two knee replacements. Knees are tougher than hips to recover from. Just do your reading here in the library and the info will give you the pathway to the best recovery possible.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
July 25th, scheduled for bilateral total knee replacements. Frame of mind is somewhere between terrified and "just can't wait" excited.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@sandyen08, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi my am Mike my surgery dare is July 8. How do I join this group? I am having btkr


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi Mike,
Bottomshollow will be along and add you to the July Sparklers!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@digger61, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi, y'all! I am having both knees replaced on July 13th, pending cardiac clearance. My left is a total and the right a revision. My OS says he may have to do a total on it, also. He says he will when he gets in there. I had a TKR on the right in 2007. I wish I had never had it. I have had pain and instability ever since. I just found out that it was one of the recalled Depuy ones. This time, more research, found Bonesmart, better surgeon (I hope!) and different hospital. I moved six years ago to Naples, Florida from small town in Ky. Some of my concerns are pain, excruciating last time, surgeon, Dr. Henry Kurtis Biggs, anyone have him?, and needing to go to a care facility for 2-3weeks , personal reasons. Any advice? I've read all the articles and have the mantra copied on my phone!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Also, question: I have one name on tapatalk and another for bonesmart. How do I change it so both are MrsSusie? I apologize for being so techno-challenged!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
@34120 Are you sure your other username was MrsSusie? I cannot find any account with that user name.
 
That is what I used in tapatalk. My email is the same, if that helps.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
I can't seem to start my own thread. Everything shows up on the July Sparklers and I don't even know if I have been accepted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
That is what I used in tapatalk. My email is the same, if that helps.
I'm getting confused. Do you mean you registered on BoneSmart twice? You can't do that using the same email address. So your other name is what you use on Tapatalk, yes?

I can't seem to start my own thread. Everything shows up on the July Sparklers and I don't even know if I have been accepted.
You're confusing us with Facebook! You don't have to be accepted here. Once you've registered as a member, you're in!

Here are some helpful "how to" articles
Starting a new thread and posting

How can I find my threads and posts?


Navigating the forum; Finding New Posts
 
Yes, that is what I used. Thank you and I am so sorry for being so techno-challenged!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Josephine, I give up. I will never be able to navigate this. I will just keep reading posts from others. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom