• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdearras

graduate
Country
United States United States
Right TKR July 25 (tentative, until I have a preop appointment, already scheduled)

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 July 16 bigt, kneeperson
07 July 16 jmh1007 (partial)
11 July 16 LaylaHips, tpellerin (her second)
12 July 16 Poohstew, aconcepts
13 July 15 homestead
19 July 16 DeeDeeB (her second), turtle68 (revision)
20 July 16 JDonovan (her second), stadx, Yorkshiregal54 (her second)
25 July 16 jmdearras
28 July 16 Apple pie (bilateral)

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
sparklers 13.jpg
@jmdearras, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
sparklers 10.jpg
@Apple pie, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi I'm having Ltkr on 20 th July uk . Had Rtkr in January 2014 . Both attune knee . X

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
sparklers 22.jpg
@Yorkshiregal54, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

dianehelen

supremo
Country
@bottomshollow When does the August surgeries thread post? :) I wanna be part of a surgery buddy group

Last edited by a moderator:

turtle68

graduate
Country
Please add @turtle68 to the July list. I am having revision of RTKR done Feb. 2013

Thank you.

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
july 54.jpg
@turtle68, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler.

turtle68

graduate
Country
Do I need to start a new thread in pre-op?

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
july 41.jpg
@jmh1007, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

aconcepts

Country
Hi - I am knew to the TKR game. Have had a couple meniscectomy. One bought me a couple years - the other took me out of pain but my knee function did not improve much. I have never had much keep me up at night pain. My concern is knee function. So I have elected to have TKR with Dr Howell in Sacramento CA on July 12th. I'm one of those deep feeling emotional Italian types - so this has me all jumbled up inside. But like others - I want my life back. So add me to the list. Yipee!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
sparklers 20.jpg
@aconcepts, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
j4ever02
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom