Guest viewing is limited

2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm having a LTKR on July 14th. This is my second go round.....had RTKR about 3 years ago. Couldn't be happier with the results of that surgery. Hoping for the same....or better!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!



[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 15 Sunbeam10
05 July 16 bigt, kneeperson
07 July 16 jmh1007 (partial)
08 July 16 hippietoo
11 July 16 LaylaHips, tpellerin (her second), LaylaHips
12 July 16 Poohstew, aconcepts, stacyboots, dnslbrg
13 July 16 homestead, be@peace (bilateral)
14 July 16 Diane LTKR (her second)
19 July 16 DeeDeeB (her second), turtle68 (revision), grannybelt
20 July 16 JDonovan (her second), stadx, Yorkshiregal54 (her second), Turkish (partial)
25 July 16 jmdearras
28 July 16 Apple pie (bilateral)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@Diane LTKR, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
July 13-Having both knees replaced. Excited and scared to death at the same time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@be@peace, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi! Just stumbled upon your site and glad I did. I'm having a partial knee replacement on July 20th.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@Turkish, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@LaylaHips, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. As you know with your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@grannybelt, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@Sunbeam10, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@stacyboots, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Just a word of encouragement to all you July Sparklers. I have my 11 month anniversary of BTKR this week. This time last year, I was a July Sparkler 2015 counting down the days and weeks to surgery with trepidation. Frankly, I was terrified! And you know what - it was just fine. I am much better off now that I was before - I have been able to do so much more. I don't have think about how far something is, because I know I can walk there. I did a 5K walk with my little dog last month, and ended up having to carry her from the half way point on. And it was FINE. This time last year, I couldn't have dreamed of either walking farther than 100 yard without taking a break and/or carrying my dog, and now I can easily do both at the same time!

Try not to worry - it is going to be fine. (I used to get so mad when people said that to me before surgery!) In short, if they told me tomorrow that I had to do it again, I would do again. So look forward to your better days ahead - because they will soon be here!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@hippietoo, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Having TKR on July 12th. I'm so scared! Trying not to be such a baby but I've never had surgery before.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom