2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Just found this site. I'm having a Left Partial Knee Replacement on Thursday Feb 18, 2016. Not going to lie, I'm nervous as heck!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 16 charmed-life, TBRN, Pogostick
02 February 16 Custardcup
03 February 16 redsoxmama (her first), grace23
04 February 16 Sandydee, PDA, Optimistic1
08 February 16 Sandragmd (bilateral)
09 February 16 LowFlo
10 February 16 BlueDog (bilateral), bamagirl (partial)
11 February 16 janway (bilateral)
12 February 16 Wklrcuz
16 February 16 lite699 (bilateral), javajoe (revision), Dabber (revision), lite699, laghdam (partial), Narynia, Idahogirl
17 February 16 KayeKaye (bilateral)
18 February 16 tdawgs (partial)
22 February 16 Felicia, Toodle68 (bilateral)
23 February 16 DUTCH (his second), Alfie (her second), Sassy, Tennisfan, cas1980 (partial), ActorMark
24 February 16 Creation
25 February 16 Peaceful
26 February 16 Whizzzzz
 
Hello all.. I have lurked off and on for a few years.. Surgery is now scheduled for 2/22. Bi lateral knee replacement.
 
Hello to the February Valentines! I'm a March Musketeer. How are you all doing these days?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom