2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

[Bonesmart.org] 2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 16 charmed-life, TBRN
03 February 16 redsoxmama (her first)
04 February 16 Sandydee, PDA
08 February 16 Sandragmd (bilateral)
10 February 16 BlueDog (bilateral), bamagirl (partial)
11 February 16 janway (bilateral)
12 February 16 Wklrcuz
16 February 16 lite699 (bilateral), javajoe (revision)
23 February 16 DUTCH (his second), Alfie (her second)
24 February 16 Creation
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?
@sandragmd, you have been officially added to the February surgery list!

May I suggest you start a thread of your own to share info with other BoneSmarties and to have a place to ask questions and get answers. Also---do check out our Library---tons of info that will help put your mind at ease.
 
I am having a TKR on my left leg on Feb 3. First one. Doc only allows 1at a time. Nervous, but hoping for better overall mobility.
 
February 23, 2016 for a RTKR, almost 15 months after I had the left one done.
 
I have a partial right knee replacement scheduled February 10th. This will be a patellofemoral replacement due to arthritis limited to under the knee cap. I will be searching the threads for others who have undergone this surgery.
 
Can you add me to the February list please? I will be having RTKR on 2/4/16. Excited because my surgery date was moved up from March to February. Had my left knee done last March, and love my new knee. Can't wait to have two new knees. Finding it easier this time around, not so worried or stressed, knowing what to expect is a real blessing. Also was so encouraged by my Bone smart community last time had to come back again for the group support. Praying that this knee goes as well as the last knee went.
 
Feb 16th 2016. I had take on my right knee back in 2010 and I have had clunking and pain ever since. After having the original surgeon tell me that "it is what it is," I opted for a second opinion. Being that this was a workers comp thing, I had to pay for the second opinion myself, only to hear him say, it is what it is. 5 yrs afterwards, the original surgeon says that my ligaments have stretched and that I need a thicker spacer...soooo, I get pain meds for Valentine's....grrr
 
Left total knee February 4th


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@redsoxmama ,
Your post #36 will get more attention in the Knee pre op forum, hover over Knee Replacement, top left, click on Knee pre op forum and start your own thread there. You will also find other threads that will help answer your questions, Thanks!
 
16th February Revision of RTKR.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom