2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having my first knee replacement on February 22 (Pending my cardiologist's approval).

I'm so pleased I found this forum!
 
well, I went in to HSS for a consultation yesterday, 1-26 and found out I had the option of Surgery the beginning of April OR next Tuesday, Feb 2!!. Needless to say, I was alittle shocked. Decided it is probably better to get it over with in the dead of winter than just sit around thinking about it and worrying myself. So I opted for surgery a week from yesterday and had all my pre-op testing done at the hospital while I was there. It was a hectic day to say the least, but now I have the process started and I am looking forward to getting on with it.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 16 charmed-life, TBRN, Pogostick
02 February 16 Custardcup
03 February 16 redsoxmama (her first), grace23
04 February 16 Sandydee, PDA, Optimistic1
08 February 16 Sandragmd (bilateral)
10 February 16 BlueDog (bilateral), bamagirl (partial)
11 February 16 janway (bilateral)
12 February 16 Wklrcuz
16 February 16 lite699 (bilateral), javajoe (revision), Dabber (revision), lite699, laghdam (partial)
22 February 16 Felicia
23 February 16 DUTCH (his second), Alfie (her second), Sassy
24 February 16 Creation
25 February 16 Peaceful
 
TKR Right Knee, 23rd Feb totally petrified, far to young, and if I'm totally honest I really don't want it done!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi....can I please be added to the February list for my 2/3 tkr? I was scheduled for 1/27, but it was canceled in pre-op due to a fever and congestion. I'm happy that they were able reschedule so quickly, but still nervous!
 
I am having blkr feb.16 Started to get alittle nervous. Pain is so bad I know I am doing correct thing.
 
Just figured it out! My PKR is on Feb 16. will you please add me to the list? thank you!!
 
Hi....can I please be added to the February list for my 2/3 tkr? I was scheduled for 1/27, but it was canceled in pre-op due to a fever and congestion. I'm happy that they were able reschedule so quickly, but still nervous!
Just be happy you are getting it over with sooner rather than later. I go in one day before you, we can be post op buddies!!
 
I am having a TKR on my birthday (February 1, 1946). It is my present to myself. Sure hope it is a good one. I guess only time will tell. My favorite saying is "It doesn't really matter which choice you make, just work very hard after you have made the choice and it will turn out to be the right choice!"

Looking forward to hearing how others are doing before and after their TKR.
 
Having first RTKR on Feb 25. Long overdue! Looking forward to the relief it will bring, but very nervous!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom