2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
@1cruiselvr, you have been officially added to the Septemer surgery list!
 
Having Bilateral Partial Knee replacements on September 22


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

08 September 15 KaySoCal (bilateral), Complaintdesk, okiekrystal, cbmarmostsgrl (Arthosurface pf wave)
10 September 15 Gimpyhop
14 September 15 celynda (her second), gaelan01 (bilateral), Randi (revision), apberg
15 September 15 wings
17 September 15 revcatlover (bilateral)
21 September 15 bigj111182
22 September 15 jackibar, Lili, mrodtn (bilateral partials)
23 September 15 ritaxis, 1cruiselvr (revision)
28 September 15 iggygal, Drkswife88 (her second), EverGr8ful (bilateral), musicaljoy
30 September 15 saz2020 (her second)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't figure out how to add my name and surgery date anywhere? My date is Sept. 28th. One concern I have is testing pos for mssa so I have to do extended showering and nasal swabbing with an ointment. Also I am allergic to the chlorohexedine they like you to scrub with so it just makes me a little nervous about infection. 2 years ago i had parthroid surgery (out patient) no problems except getting a bright red rash on my chest from the chloroprep. Also, my husbanb had hip replcement with no special prep at all except a shower that morning. I think this screening is new and mostly to protect the hospital so they can show whether any infections are community acquired or hospital acquired. Sorry about misspelling, my word processin is acting goofy
 
My surgery has now been postponed due to sciatic pain. :good-bad:

Keep you updated on new date when it comes...
 
@Sept30th, have removed you from the September list. Let me know when you're rescheduled so I can put you back on a surgery list! Hope that sciatica clears up soonest!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom