2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@Molly12, you have been officially added to the May surgery list!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!



[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting


01 May 15 Liznwiz
04 May 15 mattcine (his first)
05 May 15 Julie_MN
06 May 15 Jayboats20017, BadJointGA (his second), JanetLynn
07 May 15 JayP
08 May 15 Gummy Bears
11 May 15 Sunny side up, 3Sportsdad, Sagefemme, buzzybee
13 May 15 Blessed1
14 May 15 andycappvn
18 may 15 Cindy777
19 May 15 campedrn, Zumbamama (bilateral)
20 May 15 Dmac24
26 May 15 hbark
29 May 15 Molly12
 
May 26 for me. Left hip replacement. To go with my bilateral knee replacement from July 2012!

Howard
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@hbark, you have been officially added to the May surgery list!

(Compared to your BKR, this will seem like a walk in the park!)
 
I am scheduled for my Left Hip Replacement on May 6th! Had the right one done on March 19th of 2014.
 
My date is May 4th for rthr and July 1 for lthr. Chose local experienced OS for anterior instead of hour drive to center city Philadelphia for world renowned surgeon and blhr...I'm reasonable young, 55, and athletic, but have knee issue and fear can't rehab two at a time. A bit of fear now, but much encouragement has come my way from others and this forum...just somewhat unsure two would be better...can't wait to get this over with.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@mattcine, you have been officially added to the May surgery list!

(Please post your July surgery in the July list when it goes up at the end of April)
 
I am scheduled for left THR on May 11, 2015. The more I read the more worried I get. However other family members who have had hip procedures (dad THR, sister bilateral resurfacing) have not had problems, so I'll try to remain calm!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@Sagefemme, you have been officially added to the May surgery list!

(Try to remember that only around 2% have any difficulties, most of us have forgotten we even have a man made hip.)
 
Update...
I moved the date to 5/13 instead of 5/6.
Thanks :-)
 
Hi all Marvels,
I've been following the forum for a while now, educating myself on all things hip (and knee). What a great
source of information. I'm new to forums and posting so hope I get this right.
My RTHR is scheduled for the 11th May - ooh not too far away now!!
Please add me to the May Marvels.
 
I'm due to have my op on 1st May.
Just joined the forum today, feeling scared and need all the support I can get right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom