2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@Shuggy, you have been officially added to the May surgery list!
Hi
Can you please take me off the May list, I've cancelled for now, too much else going on in my life!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 May 15 Julie_MN
06 May 15 Jayboats2001, Blessed1
07 May 15 JayP
08 May 15 Gummy Bears
11 May 15 Sunny side up, 3Sportsdad
14 May 15 andycappvn
18 may 15 Cindy777
19 May 15 campedrn, Zumbamama (bilateral)
20 May 15 Dmac24
29 May 15 Molly12
 
May 7, 2015. RTHR.
Things are moving fast - got a call last week for a cancellation. Pre-op and ortho class next week.
 
Well after five months and non-Union and collapse, surgery was moved from May 21 to May 6. TRHR, now I'm getting nervous.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
May 19th! I'm currently scheduled for bilateral but I may chicken out and only do the left!

I can't say I blame you! I have bilateral AVN, but only one hip is symptomatic. If given the choice of having one or both done at the same time, I'm not sure what I'd do.
 
I am scheduled for Anterior RTHR on May 29th. Constantly reevaluating whether I really want this done!!!!
 
I am scheduled for a TRHR on May 11th, left hip to be done at a later date.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My surgery day is May 5th! Happy Cinco de Mayo. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom