2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 March 15 chereb (revision), SharondaZ
04 March 15 jhcompliance (his first)
05 March 15 tracey10, pbird
09 March 15 Blendab1, wberry, jhcompliance (his second)
10 March 15 Lynn12345
11 March 15 DebStew (bilateral), stephjoe (her first)
12 March 15 RoxieRoller
13 March 15 jfiori54
17 March 15 Lhasasmommy, vmax
18 March 15 BananasKnees (her second)
19 March 15 Sunshine1964
22 March 15 stephjoe
23 March 15 ways & means
24 March 15 Cat Lady, chicklady
26 March 15 Sandydee
30 March 15 Tammyk, Starr R.
31 March 15 donnagetsnewknees (bilateral), Caulie
 
Having a partial right knee replacement the end of March, with makoplasty
 
Hi , my dr said I could get a cortisone and sy visa shot in my surgical knee a month before surgery, does that sound ok? Maybe I can because it's just a partial knee?
 
@Caulie, when you have an exact surgery date, please tag me in your post and I will add you to the list.
 
Just use @ then the name so @Caulie no spaces or fullstops unless its in their tag

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sorry to post here, but I cannot seem to find the new thread button on my iPhone. Please advise.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Select the forum you wish to post in. At the top right of the screen you'll see three dots. Whenever you see that, it means "more options." Select the dots and you'll see a link to start a new thread.
 
please add me to the march list I,m for trkr on 24th very nervous in deed had this operation cancelled three times
 
Left knee replacement on the 17th march, was 19th but brought forward to 17th!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom