2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revision RTKR March 3rd


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the
instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting


03 March 15 chereb (revision), SharondaZ
04 March 15 jhcompliance (his first)
05 March 15 tracey10, pbird
09 March 15 Blendab1, wberry, jhcompliance (his second)
10 March 15 Lynn12345
11 March 15 DebStew (bilateral), stephjoe (her first)
12 March 15 RoxieRoller
13 March 15 jfiori54
18 March 15 BananasKnees (her second)
19 March 15 Sunshine1964
22 March 15 stephjoe
23 March 15 ways & means
24 March 15 Cat Lady
26 March 15 Sandydee
30 March 15 Tammyk
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@jhcompliance, you have been officially added twice to the March surgery list!

(FYI: to be a true bilateral you must have both knees done in one surgery---but you will have a bilateral recovery.)
 
I am scheduled for a left TKR on March 26, 2015. More importantly a four year breast cancer survivor. I can do this. So looking forward to being able to walk through the park again. Blessings to all my March Musketeers. We'll do this together.
 
I am having bilateral total knee replacement on March 11th - the day before my birthday. Do I know how to party, or what? I believe I shall name my Stryker pair like Maggie did, on the Recovery page - I intend to be GOOD FRIENDS with these girls! P.S. If I have somehow posted this incorrectly, please help! Can't figure this out!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@DebStew, you have been officially added to the March surgery list!

Please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. To start a new thread about your recovery, hover your mouse over "Knee Replacement" on the white line below the blue line at the top of the page. Click on "Knee Replacement Pre Op Area". On the upper right hand side under the white line under the blue line, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post.

Also, here is the Library link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:
Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
My 1st surgery is set for March 11th. And that will be on my left! My right knee is scheduled for April 22nd.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My surgery for myTKR of my left knee is March 3, 2015 at 7:00 a.m.
 
I don't think I got added to the official musketeers list!?!? My surgery is 3/11 LTKR. :)


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@stephjoe, you have been officially added to the March surgery list!

[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
Sorry, don't know how I missed you---my age must be showing again :rotfl:!
 
Rotfl...... 3/11 (giggles)


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@stephjoe, you are finally at last on both the March and April surgery list with notation of first and second surgeries. I must be losing it---or maybe I just got confused because you are on both.:shrug:
 
I understand by parents have been shaking their heads at me for a while. Lol :)


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Well only 10 more days then it will be done, I will be glad to get it over and done with
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom