Guest viewing is limited

2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the
instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 March 15 tracey10, pbird
09 March 15 Blendab1, wberry
10 March 15 Lynn12345
12 March 15 RoxieRoller
13 March 15 jfiori54
18 March 15 BananasKnees (her second)
23 March 15 ways & means
24 March 15 Cat Lady
30 March 15 Tammyk
 
I apologize in advance if I am using this forum improperly. I have searched on several occasions as to how to post a question or comment & I am feeling pretty stupid at this point. I have read the section "How to Use This Forum" but I guess I am missing something very obvious; not sure what however. When I look at different tabs to find the appropriate place to post something when scrolling down to the bottom right corner I never find the black box that says "post thread". Please, can anyone assist me in navigating this site?
 
@jfiori54 ... Welcome to BoneSmart. Don't worry....we all had to learn how to navigate forums at some point. You'll get it.

What you need to do is: Start a New Thread in the Knee Pre-Op Forum (I'm assuming it's a knee you're having issues with). If you click on the blue link, you'll go directly to the thread in the "Help" forum that tells you how to do that. Please take a look at it again and see if you can figure out how to do it.

If not, here is a link to the Knee Pre-Op Forum Index page where you will find a black button at the top right of the page to Post New Thread. Click on it and fill in the blanks and you're ready to roll!
 
I posted a question in this forum a few moments ago as to having some questions about navigating the forum, but I think I finally got it! I'm sorry for this intrusion. I am anticipating a TKR or BTKR in March 2015. Thank you.
 
@jfiori54, as soon as you have an actual surgery date, please post here and let us know what it is. Then I will be able to add you to the surgery list.
 
I am seeing my surgeon a week from Friday and then will have a date. I am told it will be mid March. I am struggleing with deciding whether to have both done at the same time and don't see anyone yet saying they are having both...... :unsure:
 
@SharondaZ, when you get your date, let me know and I will put you on the list. If you will go to the Knee Replacement Recovery Area, you will find threads with the prefix [Bilateral] in white letters on a green background. Each of these members have had bilateral knee replacements.
 
Well, by this time tomorrow I hope to be talking about my surgery date. I see a new surgeon in Little Rock tomorrow. The anticipation is so great & I hope I am not disappointed. The last two weeks have been the worst ever with my right knee. Luckily my sister-in-law is driving me because I could never drive for 6 hours anymore. I used to drive everywhere. I'm a little gypsy & enjoy driving to visit friends & family all over the country and for the past 2 years I have not been able to take long trips because of leg pain. So, it is time to get my life back.
 
Well, I am happy to be a March Musketeer! My trip to Little Rock was the right thing to do. The doctor & staff were awesome. My RTKR is scheduled for March 13. Yes, I know it will be a Fri. the 13th, but I do not care. The nurse said that nobody is selecting that day. Well I think that they might just have more time to spend on me if the doc does not have many scheduled for that day!! Anyway, I've had my share of bad luck and things are about to change. I cannot wait to get back to my life. I want to be able to go for walks with the dog, camping this spring/summer, & traveling. If all goes well I hope to visit my family in Italy in September.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@jfiori54, you have been officially added to the March surgrey list!

I personally love the number 13. My hubby had serious major neurosurgery on a Friday the 13th and had wonderful results. I look forward to your thread in the recovery forum after your surgery.
 
I am scheduled for March 9th RTK. As the day grows closer I get more nervous.
The pain in this knee is really starting to get bad, so i will be happy to get it swapped out.
Last xray shows it is now sliding off to the left and getting out of alignment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom