2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?
@Bluebell53, you have been officially added to the June surgery list!
 
Thank you!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Jamie, is there a reason I can't see the original 2015 June Sunbeam thread?


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Bluebell53, this IS the original 2015 June Sunbeam thread. You can go back to Page 1 and read all the posts so far this year for this thread.
 
Two more days till my LTHR, I had my right one done back in March!! I told myself I wasn't going to be nervous but the closer it gets the more nervous I am....why?? I'm in so much pain I truly can't wait!! At least I know what to expect this time, hopefully the outcome will be as great!! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 15 Teecup, Mbone (her second), Cynjl
02 June 15 Lauren Spin Trainer (bilateral)
08 June 15 Hip Happy, Janie4, Bluebell53
09 June 15 HollyB (her second), SalJR83, Glinda, Milasmom
11 June 15 LynnardSkynard (bilateral)
12 June 15 gogreen
15 June 15 Kay9, PDA (her second), agileHippie, Dakotagirl, Tweefishy, Editormom, Suzette (bilateral)
19 June 15 cj19mann (her second)
22 June 15 three coasts, jrhill72
23 June 15 Bluebell53
24 June 15 Dashinghippie (bilateral)
26 June 15 Fairlight, LJ-H (bilateral)
29 June 15 bitterblonde, yekrats
30 June 15 Diwassohip
 
Best wishes @PDA ! I'm going in for my first (and hopefully only!!) Monday as well!

Edited to add: it looks like we have a full class with us on the 15th!
 
Wow there are a bunch of us tomorrow!! Best wishes to the June 15th bunch!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Good luck to all the 15th of June hips...thoughts and prayers!! We will talk on the post op side!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
June 29 posterior RTHR very nervous


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi all - thanks to everyone for their support. I had my surgery on the 9th and am doing so well in rehab that I'm going home tomorrow. To anyone who's having second thoughts - do it! The discomfort I've felt in the last week has been nothing compared to the chronic pain I experienced pre-op. Good luck to all!
 
Thank you for sharing! This post brought me so much comfort


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Everyday it gets harder I'm having FHRLeft June 30...the pain takes so much out of me


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom