Guest viewing is limited

2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 15 Teecup, Mbone (her second)
02 June 15 Lauren Spin Trainer (bilateral)
03 June 15 Cynjl
08 June 15 Hip Happy, Janie4
09 June 15 HollyB (her second), SalJR83
12 June 15 gogreen
15 June 15 Kay9, PDA (her second), Tweefishy
19 June 15 cj19mann (her second)
24 June 15 agileHippie
 
I'm on a wait list, most likely for mid June. R total hip replacement. Fearful and excited at the same time.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Tweefishy, as soon as you have a specific date and you post it here, I will be most happy to put you on the BoneSmart surgery list.
 
Having RTHR June 8. Ready to have my life back, but also nervous about the unknown.
 
Hi, @Janie4. I'm also an RTHR scheduled for June 1 and am very nervous as well. I think the moderators prefer that we start new threads in the Pre-op section. How about you start one and we can vent our nervousness? :scaredycat:
 
I am back again! This is my 3rd replacement. Two years ago I had my left hip replaced and last year I had my right knee replaced! On June 1st I will be having my right hip replaced!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
I will be having a posterior RTHR on June 17th to complete my matching set :yes!: I had my left done last November and am hopeful that everything goes as smoothly this time!
 
June 15th unless by a beautiful miracle they work me in sooner


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Currently have LTHR scheduled for June 24th, but am hoping to reschedule for sooner since I have moved my dentist appointment to early June.
 
Mine is June 17, not 19. Thanks!
 
Just got a call from the OS. My RTHR is now scheduled for June 3rd (it was originally set for July 15)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom