Guest viewing is limited

2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 15 Teecup, Mbone (her second)
02 June 15 Lauren Spin Trainer (bilateral)
03 June 15 Cynjl
08 June 15 Hip Happy, Janie4, Bluebell53
09 June 15 HollyB (her second), SalJR83, Glinda
12 June 15 gogreen
15 June 15 Kay9, PDA (her second), agileHippie, Dakotagirl, Tweefishy
17 June 15 Cisne
19 June 15 cj19mann (her second)
22 June 15 three coasts
 
Hi! I'm Michele and I am scheduled for a TRHR on June 17th. I went to the OS thinking that I was wasting his time, and left shocked that he suggested a HR. I have FAI-Cam type. Still can't believe I am doing this.
Michele
 
Got bumped up from June 15, to the 6th. Woo Hoo!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I am scheduled for my THR on 8 June, cannot wait!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Have RTHR on June 15 and can hardly wait for it. AVN is laying me low. Can I be a Sunbeam?
 
I am scheduled for a left THR on June 9. I can't wait to get my healthy lifestyle back.
 
Got bumped back to June 15th again. Oh my..... Ready and waiting!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi everybody, please add me to the June Sunbeams list. I'm having a RTHR on June 22. Looking forward to not being in pain and being able to do more, but get very anxious every time I think of the looming date. Anybody have any suggestions for how to manage surgery anxiety?
 
June 15th, it can't get here any quicker!! I'm so tired of the pain!! Not only hip pain but I have a partial rotator cuff tear in left shoulder and bursitis/calcium deposits right shoulder, I've really been having pity parties lately!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Welcome @three coasts! Jitters is a common theme among the waiting. Head on over to the Hip Replacement Pre-Op Area and browse the threads. If you don't see what you're looking for or just need to talk, start a thread there and you'll get plenty of support!:console2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom